What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Once in 1.5.2 I noted where my brother disconnected and enclosed the space with warded glass from Thaumcraft, placed a bunch of levers and buttons and most of them were fake exit, some were traps and some were helpful (a water shower when you just got a lava block on you is a nice surprise) I never paid for this yet, guess he will probably have fun with me one day now that we are in DW20 1.6.4... I always try to respect the limits, even if I'm OP and he's OP too, we don't cheat to get out of our little traps...

Reevin

Jul 29, 2019
i put ecstatic bee into alveary for production, without changing it's effect...

Since I know what this does and they haven't removed the global sound effect from that, this is the worst one I've seen so far. Now the only questions remaining are: More than one Alveary running? and In Chunk Loader? :D

The worst thing I've ever done in FTB was put a Tier 5 enderman shard in a soul cage right above a lake of lava next to my buddies place.

For a description of what this does:
Tier 5 soul cages spawn 4-6 monsters every 2 seconds. So Endermen would spawn, fall in the lava and catch on fire. When enderman take damage they teleport, and the burning effect stays on them when they teleport. So bascially after 30 seconds you have dozens of Endermen teleporting everywhere on fire screaming in pain, and teleporting again when they take damage, and don't forget that's only 30 seconds. That spawner will not shut off until it's destroyed or powered by redstone.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Since I know what this does and they haven't removed the global sound effect from that, this is the worst one I've seen so far. Now the only questions remaining are: More than one Alveary running? and In Chunk Loader? :D
i had only one alveary because there wasn't any need for more, production-wise, and it was chunkloaded :) when i logged in on the next day i discovered my bees in my inventory instead of alveary, which subtly suggested me to change their effect if want to keep production rolling:rolleyes:

krugle

Jul 29, 2019
On my old server we built an execution area where anyone suspected of stealing/griefing would be jailed to a glass chamber with lava under it, while all the players would sit in the stands while i pulled the lever and started the infinite cycle of lava caused death while they tried to explain that they didn't know they were breaking rules.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
On my old server we built an execution area where anyone suspected of stealing/griefing would be jailed to a glass chamber with lava under it, while all the players would sit in the stands while i pulled the lever and started the infinite cycle of lava caused death while they tried to explain that they didn't know they were breaking rules.

Would love to see some griefers getting punished, even if I guess most of them disconnect before it happens, wish there was a way to take control of their MC for 3-5 minutes and force them to endure the torture, I had so much problems with being griefed on different servers that I choose to never ever play on a public server. No matter what plugins you can use, there's still a lot of hacked clients that will bypass them, and there's some for FTB 1.6.4 already...

krugle

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to see some griefers getting punished, even if I guess most of them disconnect before it happens, wish there was a way to take control of their MC for 3-5 minutes and force them to endure the torture, I had so much problems with being griefed on different servers that I choose to never ever play on a public server. No matter what plugins you can use, there's still a lot of hacked clients that will bypass them, and there's some for FTB 1.6.4 already...

The only time I ever had griefers on my server where kids between 11-15 and it only occured maybe maybe once every 4-6 weeks and it was nothing extreme usually an adv solar panel would go missing or a few diamonds. Really just small stuff. We actually rarely completely banned someone I use to just leave them stuck in my execution chamber and would chuckle to myself when they would log on after a few weeks.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Once on a Void's Wrath server me and my crew went off and found the end (first on the server) and whilst we were away someone stole all of our Realmite and those shards that drop from DRPG bosses. They also destroyed the aesthetics of our cave. No more cave hidden in the leaves as we had dubbed it. If we hadn't just gotten the ability to make ender tools we would of been back to square one. A few days later I found out who nicked out stuff so we went out of our way to spawn several Ancient Entities around his home. This backfired as they got all the loot from killing them. So we just settled our differences through TnT.

Reactions: CapturetheBomb

blackice9520

Jul 29, 2019
i was on a server, and decided to change someones house from wood.... to lava... and alot of timed tnt/fuse explosions and i used one of my friends nukes on him (i was banned:p)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
I never played multi player but I imagine if I did I would encase someones base in warded glass using a filler so I couldn't even remove it.
I don't think fillers can use warded glass at the moment, maybe they were able to use it in the past but if its still the case, many servers would remove the filler and ability to create warded glass, you just gave a great griefing technique to a lot of griefers there if it still works, I hope it doesn't...

Reactions: RedBoss

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
I know that's why it's evil and last I checked, and unless thaumcraft or buildcraft changed something with configs, a filler could place warded blocks. The only way to remove would be to go into creative mode.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I would never do it, it would be a pain to get all those zombie brains to begin with. Plus it doesn't mean its not fun to fantasize about though, like putting Lego's around the base of someones bed or waiting to flush the toilet until some get in the shower.