Defeat The Godmodder

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
I take a brain straw and suck up his brains (yummy they taste like chocolate) and now i know all! then i give him back his brains so bell cant make me die and find gor and tell him stuff mostly to make his battery last longer

i take the knowledge and make a time machine (Again) and go take the Medusa's head and kill and the hydra. does dat work?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Dangit. I hate how easy it is to defeat us all. Well ok fine then I'll just...
-sprays weed killer on the Hydra's head to keep more from growing then slices the heads off-

Weed killer does nothing to the Hydra's scaly head. The head gets sliced off and another two grow in it's place. +1 health to hydra.[DOUBLEPOST=1378058201][/DOUBLEPOST]
I take a brain straw and suck up his brains (yummy they taste like chocolate) and now i know all! then i give him back his brains so bell cant make me die and find gor and tell him stuff mostly to make his battery last longer

i take the knowledge and make a time machine (Again) and go take the Medusa's head and kill and the hydra. does dat work?

|You can't make a time machine. All knowledge of it was destroyed. The only reason the godmodder knows about it is because he has supreme knowledge of everything.| One of the hydra's heads are now mentally retarded. Good job I guess.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Hydra? I know the proper way to deal with those-- I KILL IT with FIRE!

BTW, Bella, are you on the MC forums under a different username?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Hydra? I know the proper way to deal with those-- I KILL IT with FIRE!

BTW, Bella, are you on the MC forums under a different username?

|Nope. Same name.| The hydra gets hit by the fire and it does nothing to it. You shall have to complete the full process in order to kill it properly.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
With only one head left, it can't look behind itself. I run circles around it and stab it repeatedly while ordering everyone else to rain bullets down upon it.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
With only one head left, it can't look behind itself. I run circles around it and stab it repeatedly while ordering everyone else to rain bullets down upon it.

Your attacks aren't very effective as it's thick scale coating protects it from such things.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I hand out quantum suits to everyone, including gravity modules. I then discover these green men on earth that makes me a rocket going to Mars. At Mars I fire my antimatter rocket at earth. You're all doomed, I guess?

Reactions: PeggleFrank

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I perform this in front of him:

My dairy-based product appears to attract the whole of the local gentlemen to the rear quarters of my mansion,
And they do exclaim that it is far superior to that of your making,
Indeed, it is superior to that of your making.
I could possibly educate you in the way of its making, but for such a thing would I be forced to levy a fee.

Reactions: goreae

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I perform this in front of him:

My dairy-based product appears to attract the whole of the local gentlemen to the rear quarters of my mansion,
And they do exclaim that it is far superior to that of your making,
Indeed, it is superior to that of your making.
I could possibly educate you in the way of its making, but for such a thing would I be forced to levy a fee.

I slap the godmodder with my cybernetic tail. The last one to be hit with this thing hasn't woken up yet.

I use whizz to fight him. He's dead.

Godmodder vs Goddmodder

You don't even know where he is.