Anyone want to help me start a FTB series for my second youtube channel

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SlayersandFriends

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone want to help me start a FTB series for my second youtube channel I need some help on my youtube series im am going to start. I want it to be at least more than two people but if it comes down to I guess thats what I would have to do. But I dont want more than 5 cause thats just gets crazy. Also I think it would be pretty good if we all stick together and do some amazing stuff and builds! But there are requirements sadly
sad.png

Requirement:
Not alot of background noise to wear it gets annoying
over the age of 13
Good at Feed The Beast ( We need at least one or two people that are good at it cause im a noob at it! Maybe one of you guys can run the server! (If you can I can run one but it might be lagging cause recording
Availability!
Maybe number so I could call or text you to see if you can get on and record!

If you would like to be apart of my youtube series just post a comment here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
GriffinSlayer

P.s. I want to do something like IJevin did here: https://www.youtube....h?v=TxXuCRWHRo0

SlayersandFriends

Jul 29, 2019

Sorry couldent figure out how to send msgs![DOUBLEPOST=1373004482][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what type of modpack?

SlayersandFriends

Jul 29, 2019
just a normal Feed The Beast but I just need some people so its more interesting! Also I just want to do survival and just play and dont even think about me recording so its like were just playing for fun!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
just a normal Feed The Beast but I just need some people so its more interesting! Also I just want to do survival and just play and dont even think about me recording so its like were just playing for fun!

Ohh, but i just love ponies so much! I don't think we can be together if we don't have my ponies.
You're gonna have to compromise.

Reactions: tehBlobLord

SlayersandFriends

Jul 29, 2019
Im thinking it would be good if we all work together so we can try to acomplish ecerything in the game![DOUBLEPOST=1373004771][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol ok Ill try to get the version![DOUBLEPOST=1373004884][/DOUBLEPOST]Ummm I cant find that verison I can only get the latest version of it!