Rising Resonance Let's Play (Resonant Rise Modpack)

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Lambert, I really should add you to my let's play list, but I cannot watch two videos of equal importance at the same time. :c

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
OP updated with episode 12. Would really appreciate feedback, am I getting better/worse/more entertaining/more boring?

The views have started to slide significantly so yeah wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
OP updated with episode 12. Would really appreciate feedback, am I getting better/worse/more entertaining/more boring?

The views have started to slide significantly so yeah wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Spending too much time on very unimportant things. Like 1 + ~1/2 mins on naming your pick. (And it feels as though one could make a drinking contest out of the times you say "Erm" "Uhh" "Urr" while doing that). I suggest that you plan out what you're gonna do before recording.

"Yes, I'm a very angry person. What are gonna do? shoot me?"

I chuckled on this one. I, and everyone else, won't shoot you. However, I don't guarantee view counts are gonna go up.

"I guess I'm gonna go mining"

No offense, but you should've done that half a minute ago instead of cursing and complaining.

And I must say: your excessive, and sometimes unnecessary, use of vulgar is kind of discouraging.

I must say though, your commentary has gotten a little better compared to the first few episodes.

"Yes, I'm a very angry person"

^Now to be honest, I was debating whether or not to write this, because I was 90% sure you would flame me afterwards.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Spending too much time on very unimportant things. Like 1 + ~1/2 mins on naming your pick. (And it feels as though one could make a drinking contest out of the times you say "Erm" "Uhh" "Urr" while doing that). I suggest that you plan out what you're gonna do before recording.

"Yes, I'm a very angry person. What are gonna do? shoot me?"

I chuckled on this one. I, and everyone else, won't shoot you. However, I don't guarantee view counts are gonna go up.

"I guess I'm gonna go mining"

No offense, but you should've done that half a minute ago instead of cursing and complaining.

And I must say: your excessive, and sometimes unnecessary, use of vulgar is kind of discouraging.

I must say though, your commentary has gotten a little better compared to the first few episodes.

"Yes, I'm a very angry person"

^Now to be honest, I was debating whether or not to write this, because I was 90% sure you would flame me afterwards.

lol should have put bets on the 10%
I can't exactly flame you for your opinion when it's exactly what I asked for, the uhms and uhhs are something I'm working on... rather hard to get out of that habit, as I said in an earlier ep I think it's a worldwide habit, everyone does it :p

Planning, something I need to do more of, I do a plan and them am like "k let's go!" and forget to plan the resources part of it :/

swearing... well, I did say it's not gonna be PG, for me they're just words, they make a show of emphasis and as long as they aren't aimed at someone I see no problem in using it. (but then, this works for all words, even ones that aren't swears)

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
lol should have put bets on the 10%
I can't exactly flame you for your opinion when it's exactly what I asked for, the uhms and uhhs are something I'm working on... rather hard to get out of that habit, as I said in an earlier ep I think it's a worldwide habit, everyone does it :p

Planning, something I need to do more of, I do a plan and them am like "k let's go!" and forget to plan the resources part of it :/

swearing... well, I did say it's not gonna be PG, for me they're just words, they make a show of emphasis and as long as they aren't aimed at someone I see no problem in using it. (but then, this works for all words, even ones that aren't swears)

You could always to a bit of work off-camera, then record. :) It'll help you get everything sorted. Just remember to tell your audience what you did. :p

Reactions: Lambert2191

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
lololol XD tbh I haven't got a chance to even play, never mind record, since thursday evening. So no ep tonight, probably not gonna be one tomorrow either.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
lololol XD tbh I haven't got a chance to even play, never mind record, since thursday evening. So no ep tonight, probably not gonna be one tomorrow either.

That's fine, there'll be quite a few people (like me) who still need to catch up. XD

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I prefer 2x ~ 8x speed instead of cutting out parts. If you cut out, chances are, you need to deal with trolls saying ERMERGERD SH3etar.

And I would like to see more ways of generating power instead of windmills. Remember, this is not Spwnx's LP.