Classic Werewolf 4 - Again, again!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
OK, so this has been a very fruitful day for discussion...

-snip-

I'm going to vote MrMonster for now because I'm wondering if he might be a wolf trying to save a wolfbuddy who was on the roulette wheel - maybe trigger and Monster are the wolves? I'm tending away from suspecting Robijn or J as wolves because I doubt either of them would have chosen sg as the wolfkill target.

When you mention it, I looked back at Trigger's reaction after the_j placed a vote on him.

This is from the last game he was a wolf after he was voted for:

This is from his first game (I think) where he was a townie (More joking about Sg's vote on him):

HEY! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS, SGBROS IS PICKING ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Would like to hear your opinion on this @RJS

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OK, so this has been a very fruitful day for discussion...

We need to start talking fellas. If they have a hungry werewolf we could be out of this in two nights.

@MrMonsterGuy18 why did you pick J, why not anybody else?

@the_j485 why did you vote for Robijn rather than me?

We should be trying to get town working together, not sat here twiddling our thumbs hoping for a miracle.

I'm going to vote MrMonster for now because I'm wondering if he might be a wolf trying to save a wolfbuddy who was on the roulette wheel - maybe trigger and Monster are the wolves? I'm tending away from suspecting Robijn or J as wolves because I doubt either of them would have chosen sg as the wolfkill target.
I'm afraid I've no better reasoning than that fowl's vote for him entered my vision first.

Perhaps we should ask @fowltief why he voted for Robijn?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
fowl's vote for Robijn is much less significant than yours buddy. The first vote is generally pretty meaningless, but later votes are more meaningful.

Reactions: 016Nojr

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
When you mention it, I looked back at Trigger's reaction after the_j placed a vote on him.

This is from the last game he was a wolf after he was voted for:

This is from his first game (I think) where he was a townie (More joking about Sg's vote on him):

Would like to hear your opinion on this @RJS
I can see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure it's enough tbh. However, if any scanny people would be willing to look at trigger tonight that would be most useful.

Reactions: 016Nojr

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid I've no better reasoning than that fowl's vote for him entered my vision first.

Perhaps we should ask @fowltief why he voted for Robijn?

you voted for Trigger at 6:55 in the morning saying that you would be busy

then suddenly change your vote at 12:18 approx half way though the day to match my vote on robin after 2 votes were put on you cause you and i quote" Didn't want to die"

then as RJS Starts to pick up the conversation and ask you a question. you pick me and shift the spotlight so you can avoid answering the original question that was given to you and tying to force me to answer. No matter what i come up with as a reason for my robi vote you already stated "I'm afraid I've no better reasoning than that fowl's vote for him ..."

call me suspicious but...

Perhaps we should ask @the_j485 why we should not put a vote for you?

Reactions: triggerfinger12

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
Vote J. RJ is acting extremely townie, and I generally don't change my votes, as they make me look shifty. Changing it three times is so shifty that you're vibrating.

Lock vote,
as it's almost bedtime for me and I don't want night-me to mess things up.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
you voted for Trigger at 6:55 in the morning saying that you would be busy

then suddenly change your vote at 12:18 approx half way though the day to match my vote on robin after 2 votes were put on you cause you and i quote" Didn't want to die"

then as RJS Starts to pick up the conversation and ask you a question. you pick me and shift the spotlight so you can avoid answering the original question that was given to you and tying to force me to answer. No matter what i come up with as a reason for my robi vote you already stated "I'm afraid I've no better reasoning than that fowl's vote for him ..."

call me suspicious but...

Perhaps we should ask @the_j485 why we should not put a vote for you?
I didn't mean what I said in the way of you being suspicious at all. I just thought that you might have some insight, though RJS makes a good point. I wouldn't say I was forcing you to answer, and I wasn't avoiding the original question - I answered in full, as you actually did later note.

As for the topic of my business: today I was moving out of my flat at uni, and I figured it'd be more work than it was, so I suppose that's my bad. Sorry.

Reactions: fowltief

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
I'd rather a random kill than a targeted one, I'm not trying to get him killed specifically - voting Pyure is just my

The reason I voted _j is:
I'm going to assume the last part of your sentence was a synonym for go too. If voting Pyure is your go too then it's not random. It is targeting Pyure, which is trying to kill him.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
The reason I voted _j is:
I'm going to assume the last part of your sentence was a synonym for go too. If voting Pyure is your go too then it's not random. It is targeting Pyure, which is trying to kill him.
I was going to say that it's my thing, but Grammarly got weird with it and I think I must have accidentally deleted it without noticing. Voting Pyure is a running joke that I started a long time ago, maybe back a few generations of werewolf games even. Since then, certain heathens have also picked it up cough Nojr cough so it doesn't necessarily look like it's actually my thing.

So you see it's not so much targeting Pyure as much as... s'what I do.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
mLfa2eA_dEAT54lbl2niEaKQHVEMrvTDUF7Zv_AmFbo

I think it would be wise to force Robijn at this point, as Monster is currently an unknown and J's acting mostly townie IMO.

Vote Robijn

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I'm sorry I've been this inactive today. I had a lot of stuff to do. :/

Since I think J is acting more town than Monster, I will resort to voting... Fowl.
As any vote not for J or myself has the same result right now.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote trigger

I arranged a little blocking last night and there's been no wolfkill.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
On the serious side though, in games like these I don't generally make threats at the start and then not follow through with them. You and Rob would have been my targets, as you and him are so far the only ppl to kill me. (so far)

J has been the shneakiest shneak that has ever shneaked: he changed his vote three times, and he was acting much too serious on the first day. Not to mention that his second vote change was almost entirely devoid of reason. Vote J