Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I see how it is... this is my first time on the forums after friday or saturday, I literally forgot about the game...
I am not complaining about the guilty votes, I accept the reasoning, because it is my fault that it happened

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I see how it is... this is my first time on the forums after friday or saturday, I literally forgot about the game...
That don't really help your case when there was no wolf kills last night, but...
I am not complaining about the guilty votes, I accept the reasoning, because it is my fault that it happened
That actually sounds town to me, I think a wolf would had been less willing to accept those votes.
Vote Nojr innocent

Don't really like how Sg reacted when RJS accused him. And aside from Nojr, J also had not been around so...
Vote Sg and J for trial tomorrow

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Sora and Nojr Gulity

I don't like that last minute innocent verdict on nojr.
Em, there's only one wolf left. Even if I were a wolf, I would had no reasons to say that Nojr is innocent.

Reactions: Pyure

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
That don't really help your case when there was no wolf kills last night, but...

That actually sounds town to me, I think a wolf would had been less willing to accept those votes.
Vote Nojr innocent

Don't really like how Sg reacted when RJS accused him. And aside from Nojr, J also had not been around so...
Vote Sg and J for trial tomorrow
Dude, when will you learn that you only get one vote to put people on trial?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
You gathered blah blah sent nojr to prison blah blah nobody missing blah blah sg and J on trial.

You found nojr guilty!
He was a villager!
Nobody was killed!
J and sg are now on trial!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I would guess both of them are guilty but I do wonder though if we are trying to solve it the right way and not just jailing everyone until the wolves win because of that.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Well feel free to show some actual evidence against me.
There isn't any, there isn't any for anyone. Currently we are just eliminating everyone that isn't active. Something you defiantly should have seen coming if you would be looking at the thread and judging by the wolf kills they are also not looking at the game any more.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If we kill both we are guaranteed to win.

Vote both guilty. Let's just get this game wrapped up. The wolf is among these two people.