Fuckerclúck: Isla de Locura [Werewolf Signups]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Olla? Olla? This is the rebelión speaking! Do you love el Dictator? No? Join us now! We will take back the Archipelago of Santos. We will make him taste the dirt we eat every day! And destroy all of his army on the way! Viva la revolución!

In Fuckerclúck: Isla de Locura. The rebellion will be fighting the dictator himself, Claudio Castro. For the Archipelago of Santos. The special flavour of this game is that its not fully public. What I mean with that. That the Roles, Abilities, Items and what not aren’t revealed publicly before or at game start!

1. Everyday a vote must be casted on a player who is ♫ still alive ♫. Votes must be Boldfaced
2. The gm may spare you once for not voting. After this you will get killed
3. El ejército del dictador may decide to kill someone every day. They don't have to!
4. Usted must invite me to all convo's about this game!
5. The dead are dead. Ghosting is allowed. But don’t spoil the game by sharing information!
6. No screenshots of convo's. Quoting is allowed.

There will be 4 pre-defined roles in the game. While 2 of their powers are revealed:
Rebelión Matón: No special power
Líder de la Rebellion: Power unknown
Ejército Matón: Part of El ejército del dictador. No special power
El Dictator: Power unknown

All other role powers will be taken out of my previous games (If there are any neutral roles they may or may not be taken out of any of my previous games)
There may or may not be multiple teams.
There may or may will not be items in the game
There may or may not be status effects in the game [Such as lover]
There may or may not be duplicate roles.
There may or may will be no extra abilities independent of a role.
You will know all the powers of any ability, status effects, items etc. you have at the beginning of the game

A list of possible rules in the game will be released as the game starts.
any role can have a name and a power. The name being related to the game. the power being related to a possible role power

For example:
Rebelión Matón: Vanilla Town

List of participating players:
  • Heilmewtwo

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In Fuckerclúck: Isla de Locura. The rebellion will be fighting the dictator himself, Claudio Castro. For the Archipelago of Santos. The special flavour of this game is that its not fully public. What I mean with that. That the Roles, Abilities, Items and what not aren’t revealed publicly before or at game start!
This is pretty much the same reason I didn't like epic's game. Sorry I'm not in this one.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
This is pretty much the same reason I didn't like epic's game. Sorry I'm not in this one.
Thats too bad. Altho this is way different then epic's.
This is a standard mafia game with closed setup.
While his game was more like a werewolf game with some bastard rules and roles.