[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Dan101iel

Jul 29, 2019
Recipe is fixed, and what do you mean water changes texture at a chunk boundary. I'm aware of that weird light thing while breaking any custom wood block, and I don't know why that's happening. sticks getting detroyed by weeds is intended.

this[/QUOTE]

At chunk boundaries the texture changes for me. On one side its blue and on the other its a dark brown and no the only liquid in the system is water. It has a similar texture to the BoP wastland biome.
Coco beans are the same so looking at the code for them may help you pin the problem there. I also made compact farms using me spatial 16cubed storages. Is there a way to automate the right clicking of farms without autonomous activators

Im am using the dw pack with thaumic horizons, torched, enhanced portals, advanced genetics, mettalurgy 4, magical crops, forbidden magic, minechem, aether II, extra TiC, and maybe a few others i may not remember. I also deactivated factorisation and another on bites the dust due to conflicts. I am a mod addict

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
is this also a biome change across the boundary? I beleive water in channels takes the colour of the biome it's in.

Dan101iel

Jul 29, 2019
Nope,
is this also a biome change across the boundary? I beleive water in channels takes the colour of the biome it's in.
my base is in the last millennium dimension. It's a void world with th Boone infinitely set to grassland and while I do have biome changing silver wood trees they are on the opposite side of my base. Both sides are in a grasslands biome

Mistakin

Jul 29, 2019
Did the way of growing nether wart change? I've tried the old cropsticks on soul sand in complete darkness, told me it couldn't grow. I tried the same in high light levels, again tells me that the plant cannot grow.

In creative mode I tried planting it in the nether, and that seemed to work. But......arrrghhhh, I'm scared of the nether.

Also weird stuff sometimes happens with rendering agricraft fences and seed storage, oak fences occasionally have dark oak textures. This can affect a part of fencing so you get a dark patch in an otherwise oak fence. Not using optifine or anything like that. I'm playing magic farm 3, in case that is relevant.

mamgar

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to get an option to make stat levels exponential instead of linear? AKA it's easier to go from 1 to 2 than to go from 9 to 10.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Did the way of growing nether wart change? I've tried the old cropsticks on soul sand in complete darkness, told me it couldn't grow. I tried the same in high light levels, again tells me that the plant cannot grow.

In creative mode I tried planting it in the nether, and that seemed to work. But......arrrghhhh, I'm scared of the nether.

Also weird stuff sometimes happens with rendering agricraft fences and seed storage, oak fences occasionally have dark oak textures. This can affect a part of fencing so you get a dark patch in an otherwise oak fence. Not using optifine or anything like that. I'm playing magic farm 3, in case that is relevant.

Do you have a block above your crops? crops need air above them to be able to grow. I've noticed some dark spots too, I'm trying to figure them out.

Just making sure... but... fortune has no bearing on your crops, correct?
It does not.

Would it be possible to get an option to make stat levels exponential instead of linear? AKA it's easier to go from 1 to 2 than to go from 9 to 10.
It's not quite linear now either, it's more like constant and based on the number of surrounding crops, I could add in yet another stat calculation logic though.

Mistakin

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have a block above your crops? crops need air above them to be able to grow. I've noticed some dark spots too, I'm trying to figure them out.

That was it exactly! I was trying to minimise the chances of something nasty spawning, the plant became fertile when I removed the block above it.

Hordorr

Jul 29, 2019
im looking for a config, to get ingots on plants but evrytime find one its not complete.

Can u do a config with all the ores ??

Hordorr

Jul 29, 2019
a config or a version for the mod who add new seed who's give ingot (as exist already) but more official and complete.

jrwizzard

Jul 29, 2019
I started playing with your sprinkler today.. I might have, maybe went a little overboard. BUT, it was fun and that is what matters.

I was thinking while looking at the rain inside my entire base.. "I wonder if this will put out fires.." No, I didnt test it. (I am not crazy) If it could put out fires, it would be neat if a sensor could detect something burning that isnt netherack, and turn on the sprinkler..

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
a config or a version for the mod who add new seed who's give ingot (as exist already) but more official and complete.
Nope sorry

I started playing with your sprinkler today.. I might have, maybe went a little overboard. BUT, it was fun and that is what matters.

I was thinking while looking at the rain inside my entire base.. "I wonder if this will put out fires.." No, I didnt test it. (I am not crazy) If it could put out fires, it would be neat if a sensor could detect something burning that isnt netherack, and turn on the sprinkler..
I don't see why this shouldn't be a thing.

Reactions: PierceSG

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
How can I configure/minetweak so that vanilla farmland is not a valid soil type for growing crops on? Would like to stick to just the other mod added soils that AC detects, just as a extra "resource cost".

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
How can I configure/minetweak so that vanilla farmland is not a valid soil type for growing crops on? Would like to stick to just the other mod added soils that AC detects, just as a extra "resource cost".
This should help.
Code:
mods.agricraft.growing.FertileSoils.remove(<minecraft:farmland>)
or whatever the id for farmland is again.

Would compatibility with PlantMegaPack become a possibility in the 1.7.10 version of agricraft?
It should already be, why is it not compatible according to your experience?

Reactions: Golrith

AaronAndroid

Jul 29, 2019
With Agricraft 1.4.3 and PMP 4.29 i was hoping to see the food crops able to be analyzed and grown in the crop sticks but this isnt possible. I just tried both the crop plant and the actual fruit/veg it drops but nothing.

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
With Agricraft 1.4.3 and PMP 4.29 i was hoping to see the food crops able to be analyzed and grown in the crop sticks but this isnt possible. I just tried both the crop plant and the actual fruit/veg it drops but nothing.

Isn't clear to me, but you did try the *seed* version of the Pam's crop?

orranmargath

Jul 29, 2019
i have been dabbling in creating a modpack for my family on our lan, agricraft was a must have, i love the mod..
but i seem to have an issue, i set up an irrigation system, and it keeps a 7x7 area fertile under the sprinkler. however, it will not allow me to till the land unless i place a water source. i have changed a few tinkers settig to dissallow hoes etc, i was wondering it this is a compatabilty issue with tinkers, or iguana tweaks..

please forgive the bad typing.. its one of tose days