Those Who Remain - RP OOC / signups (Signups now open!)

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I will.

Name: Brandon Schmidt

Appearance:
Brandon Schmidt.jpg
Brandon Schmidt.jpg

(Just click on the photos) He has Grey Curly Hair, used to be brown, but changed for camofluage uses. He also has grey eyebrows and grey pupils.His shirt is brown with a Black, White and Blue scarf/banada, mostly used to protect againist fumes. He also keeps a katana on his back.

Personality: Brandon is a male, with slight ADHD and problems seeing. Not exactily opprtune in this situation, but whatever. He has two alter egos, which he names Joseph and Patrick. Joseph is essentially the super nice form of him where he won't be killed, unless threatened. Patrick is the oppsite, turning when he is threatened, being on the alert where there is danger. Brandon switches back to netural Brandon, staying on the alert while being happy at the same time. He can also speed read and has the IQ of 160 whilist being a nerd. He is also very clumsy and has the tendency to fall over. Although living in London, he doesn't have an English accent. Also has a tendency to pass out.

Backstory: Brandon was a typical young man, being that he was a nerd, he wasn't in many social circles. Most of his friends came from John. One day, while in his own room, in his house that he and a friend shared, he heard that the apocolypse was going on. He heard of this, and his friend said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" while he was getting his supplies in the house for the base. Brandon yelled, "GETTING SUPPLIES." "FOR WHAT?" "THE BUNKER!"
"You're crazy Brandon, there's no apocolypse." "Look it up, John, it's coming and I saw it on the television!" John wasn't buying it, and continued on his day normally. All of a sudden, there was a hole blown up in the house, causing John to die. "WHAT THE HELL," Brandon said, seeing the death of his best friend, "I'LL FIND YOU, AND I WON'T STOP!" The only clue was a brown fingerless glove.

Two years later, and he hasn't managed to find the killer of his friend. He hasn't forgot the day, and frankly he never will. Why would he? Most of the time, he plays with the fingerless glove, trying to find any lead. He tried finding a DNA Testing, but that was blown up. Ocansonally he sees the ghost of his friend, but he puts it off as crazy. After failing to find him, he attempted to commit suicide, but realized something. Why would he commit suicide? He can still find his friends killer. Even if he didn't, he would still try to find a haven.
Stats:
Perception: 3
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 4
Health: 5
Constitution: 3

Starting weaponry:
Gun: Designated L115A3 AWM (Sniper Rifle) 20 .300 Winchester Magnum rounds.
Melee: Sword (Seen on back)
Misc: Tazer (Enough to temporally stun)
3 Smokebombs (not exactly weapons though)

Starting equipment/resources:
20 MREs
10 Water Bottles
Map
Binoculars
Red Dot Sight
Sleeping Bag
Umbrella
1 Liter of Protein
Backpack

Starting apparel: See Picture, but add Blue Jeans and Brown Shoes. Plain white socks, considering fashion isn't nesscary.

Sorry for it being so short, I tried. Here's the photo because the spoiler probally failed miserably
Brandon Schmidt.jpg

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alright, I will.

Appearance:
View attachment 21621 View attachment 21621 Nice double pic there.
(Just click on the photos) He has Grey Curly Hair, used to be brown, but changed for camofluage uses. Sound logic over here. He also has grey eyebrows and grey pupils. His shirt is brown with a Black, White and Blue scarf/banada,Related to a banana, is it? mostly used to protect againist fumes....what fumes? We're somewhat out of petrol here, being so long in the future where fossil fuels are entirely unused. He also keeps a katana on his back.

Personality: Brandon is a male, with slight ADHD and problems seeing. Not exactily opprtune in this situation, but whatever. He has two alter egos, which he names Joseph and Patrick. Joseph is essentially the super nice form of him where he won't be killed, unless threatened. Patrick is the oppsite, turning when he is threatened, being on the alert where there is danger.That's not a split personality, that's acting different in different situations. Brandon switches back to netural Brandon, staying on the alert while being happy at the same time. He can also speed read and has the IQ of 160 whilist being a nerd. He is also very clumsy and has the tendency to fall over. Although living in London, he doesn't have an English accent. Also has a tendency to pass out.I wouldn't recommend using a split personality in any case, they're a tad awkward and make interacting with others much more difficult.

Backstory: Brandon was a typical young man, being that he was a nerd, he wasn't in many social circles. Most of his friends came from John. Who's that?One day, while in his own room, in his house that he and a friend shared, he heard that the apocalypse was going on. He heard of this, and his friend said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" while he was getting his supplies in the house for the base. Brandon yelled, "GETTING SUPPLIES." "FOR WHAT?" "THE BUNKER!"The fuck's he doing with a bunker? Nobody saw any of this coming.
"You're crazy Brandon, there's no apocalypse." "Look it up, John, it's coming and I saw it on the television!" John wasn't buying it, and continued on his day normally.So you're telling me, your friend is going batshit, there's coverage on the TV stressing that it isn't a hoax, and he's just completely chilled about it? All of a sudden, there was a hole blown up in the house, causing John to die. "WHAT THE HELL," Brandon said, seeing the death of his best friend, "I'LL FIND YOU, AND I WON'T STOP!" The only clue was a brown fingerless glove.
Whatwhatwhatwhatwhat?

Two years later, and he hasn't managed to find the killer of his friend.Why would someone want to kill him so randomly, with an explosion nonetheless? He hasn't forgot the day, and frankly he never will. Why would he? Most of the time, he plays with the fingerless glove, trying to find any lead. He tried finding a DNA Testing, but that was blown up WHAT. Ocansonally More new words! he sees the ghost of his friend, but he puts it off as crazy. After failing to find him, he attempted to commit suicide, but realized something. Why would he commit suicide? He can still find his friends killer. Even if he didn't, he would still try to find a haven.
Stats:

Starting weaponry:
Melee: Sword (Seen on back) Where the fuck did he get that?
Misc: Tazer (Enough to temporally stun) Too many weapons mate.
3 Smokebombs (not exactly weapons though) Where in hell did he find those?

20 MREsWhat now?
10 Water Bottles
Map
Binoculars
Red Dot Sight Just... hanging around in his bag?
Sleeping Bag
Umbrella
1 Liter of Protein Who the fuggering hell carries that instead of more food? That shit's heavy
Backpack

Starting apparel: See Picture, but add Blue Jeans and Brown Shoes. Plain white socks, considering fashion isn't nesscary.

Sorry for it being so short, I tried. Here's the photo because the spoiler probally failed miserably
View attachment 21621
T-T-T-TRIPLE PIC.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so Eru and I got back to an empty fortified McDonalds with the girl, right? I'll try and get a post up.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I will.

Appearance:
View attachment 21621 View attachment 21621
(Just click on the photos) He has Grey Curly Hair, used to be brown, but changed for camofluage uses. He also has grey eyebrows and grey pupils.His shirt is brown with a Black, White and Blue scarf/banada, mostly used to protect againist fumes. He also keeps a katana on his back.

Personality: Brandon is a male, with slight ADHD and problems seeing. Not exactily opprtune in this situation, but whatever. He has two alter egos, which he names Joseph and Patrick. Joseph is essentially the super nice form of him where he won't be killed, unless threatened. Patrick is the oppsite, turning when he is threatened, being on the alert where there is danger. Brandon switches back to netural Brandon, staying on the alert while being happy at the same time. He can also speed read and has the IQ of 160 whilist being a nerd. He is also very clumsy and has the tendency to fall over. Although living in London, he doesn't have an English accent. Also has a tendency to pass out.

Backstory: Brandon was a typical young man, being that he was a nerd, he wasn't in many social circles. Most of his friends came from John. One day, while in his own room, in his house that he and a friend shared, he heard that the apocolypse was going on. He heard of this, and his friend said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" while he was getting his supplies in the house for the base. Brandon yelled, "GETTING SUPPLIES." "FOR WHAT?" "THE BUNKER!"
"You're crazy Brandon, there's no apocolypse." "Look it up, John, it's coming and I saw it on the television!" John wasn't buying it, and continued on his day normally. All of a sudden, there was a hole blown up in the house, causing John to die. "WHAT THE HELL," Brandon said, seeing the death of his best friend, "I'LL FIND YOU, AND I WON'T STOP!" The only clue was a brown fingerless glove.

Two years later, and he hasn't managed to find the killer of his friend. He hasn't forgot the day, and frankly he never will. Why would he? Most of the time, he plays with the fingerless glove, trying to find any lead. He tried finding a DNA Testing, but that was blown up. Ocansonally he sees the ghost of his friend, but he puts it off as crazy. After failing to find him, he attempted to commit suicide, but realized something. Why would he commit suicide? He can still find his friends killer. Even if he didn't, he would still try to find a haven.
Stats:

Starting weaponry:
Melee: Sword (Seen on back)
Misc: Tazer (Enough to temporally stun)
3 Smokebombs (not exactly weapons though)

20 MREs
10 Water Bottles
Map
Binoculars
Red Dot Sight
Sleeping Bag
Umbrella
1 Liter of Protein
Backpack

View attachment 21621
b-b-but raymond has a katana

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
@RJS running water isn't a thing, it's been five years since the apocalypse. When in need of water, though, the Thames is now clean enough to drink as the government made it so artificially, and humans have been gone a decent while now.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
@RJS running water isn't a thing, it's been five years since the apocalypse. When in need of water, though, the Thames is now clean enough to drink as the government made it so artificially, and humans have been gone a decent while now.
How far are we from the Thames? Is it feasible to go wash up there and then get back safely, or am I rewriting mah shit?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
You know, without training, using a katana is probably not a too great idea in an apocalypse, as it's not THAT hardy. A greatsword's better if you have no training or if in doubt.
In Raymond's bio, I've written that he's been training with the katana for more than one year. I think it makes for a good weapon of choice in this situation...