mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
McWiredCraft

198.27.80.149:25585

At our website click the Whitelist app tab above the shoutbox to apply. Its easy to use and very quick.

Hello and welcome to McWiredCraft.

McWiredCraft runs the popular Feed The Beast mod pack and is whitelisted, the server is run and managed by the owner DevFourk and is helped out by his trusty moderators AcidRunner, Retb, Commx and Lunarembrace.

The main focus of the server is Survival although PVP is turned on, we also have created a mining age that does contain dense ores so you can go mining for hours, coming soon will be an admin shop too where you can save hard earned items and trade them in for something you have been wishing for.

We have a very friendly and active community comprising of people from all around the globe so you will also have some company whilst on the server.

We do have some rules to ensure everyone has an enjoyable time here on McWired Craft as we said before no greifing or raiding, do not leaving floating trees a no one wants to see floating leaves, swearing is ok as long as it is not every other word but harrasment is not allowed, as we said before PVP is turned on but do not go out randomly and start killing players.

Ok so we also do have a few banned items to ensure everyone has a lag free experience, anything that is a chunkloader E.G Quarries, Anchors, Anchor Carts, Teleporters etc, Descriptive books are also a no no, only the owner DevFourk is able to make ages and will do so accordingly and Portal Guns are also frowned upon as the portals created can cause severe lag and be used to greif. However these items may be obtainable by other means.

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spencer8021
Did you even more? Yes
I'm pretty good with mods and such and a very fair person. I'm very quite though even in school. But when need be i will speak up and be honest and truthful. Please allow me to show you how good of a person I can be.?

pandaec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pandaec
Anything special? I have been playing with mods for quite a while now, and I have been waiting for ftb and final its here! I'm watching direwolfs videos so I know a lot of the mods plus I have also been playing tekkit for some time so I know a lot of what you can do in the game. I want to join your server because I'm looking for a good place to play with all the mods with a lot of nice people around, and this server sounded nice, also with the no items are banned thing. so only thing I can hope now is to get whitelisted :D

Luke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Luke1215
Did you even more?: Y
I am pretty good at building, pretty acclimated with the "Tech" mods, REALLY good at RP2, it's a shame it hasn't updated yet. I use Skype but I am not opposed to using TS. I am a what you could call, a 'community builder.' This means I like to kind of have a village type living/building style, somewhat shared resources, communal energy storage, etc etc. Hopefully you like this, but I would love to be on your server :D!

Yooman117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yooman117
Did you even more?: Y
I'm good with pretty much all of the mods and willing to help.

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: typoo28940
Did you even more?:Y
im trying to transfer my exp. with technic to FTB and i need a good place to hone my skills

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mogambijr
Did you even more?: Yes
i love minecraft mods, i have been playing minecraft since alpha and i have been playing with mods for a little over a year, i need a good server to play so i hope you whitelist me :)