Destroy The Chest

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
Your Mission is very simple:
  • Destroy The God Modding Chest
However, I won't guarantee you that it will be easy since the chest is heavily protected, All over this special God Chest. What could it contain? One way to find out is to destroy this Godly Chest.

Rules:
1. Don't Expect Any Attacks To Work
2. No Godmodder's Help
3. You Can Try To Protect The Chest
4. You May Summon Your Army
5. There Is A Way To Destroy The Chest, But That Will Be Kept A Secret

Chest's Health:
100/100

I will be browsing this chat...

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I glue a few pulleys to the ceiling, a few more to the top of the chest, string a rope through them in a block-and-tackle fashion, and pull, exerting an upward force several times my body weight to the lid of the chest.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
I use liquid nitrogen to weaken the chest's top and then drop an anvil on it to break it open.

(Is it ok to post actions back to back like this until you return?)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Something to think about: If the lid is too heavy, then the only reason why it hasn't crushed the rest of the chest is that the whole thing is exceptionally heavy... which makes me wonder what the hell it is standing on that hasn't collapsed yet.

That being said, I'm trying the simplistic method first: say "Open Sesame." If it worked for Ali Baba...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
- The lid won't even budge, even with all of your strength
- The chest absorbs the liquid nitrogen and takes 1 damage, then it becomes liquid nitrogen proof. The anvil dropped on the chest suddenly burst in smaller fragments from the impact not damaging the chest. (also yes, its is acceptable to post actions back to back until I return)
- (The Entire Chest is really heavy, yet heavily secured) The chest didn't respond, there no voice recognition software to recognize the password.

Chest's Health:
99/100

Last edited:

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
The ender quarry machine only sucked up mostly coal and didn't have enough room to suck in the chest

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
So liquid nitrogen had some effect, interesting...will keep that in mind for later

As it absorbed the liquid nitrogen, I heat the chest rapidly. In theory the rapid expansion of the nitrogen gas will cause extreme force against the lid of the chest from the inside and hopefully the chest will open (hopefully the lid will not fly off as a dangerous projectile, just to be safe I will be hiding behind five feet of steel wall optimized for absorbing energy of projectiles).

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
The chest's lid expanded to a point where it grew by one inch,but now it suddenly upgraded itself to gain an air conditioner and a heater to prevent it from freezing it up too much and heating too much to where it melts, or starts a chain reaction.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The chest's lid expanded to a point where it grew by one inch,but now it suddenly upgraded itself to gain an air conditioner and a heater to prevent it from freezing it up too much and heating too much to where it melts, or starts a chain reaction.

*wonders how that air conditioner is strong enough to keep nitrogen in liquid state*

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Ra's Al Ghul (leader of The League of Assassins, and trainer of Batman) walks up to the chest studies it for a few seconds, takes out his sword, strikes the chest with a swift motion and walks away saying "I've done what I needed to do, you no longer need me."

Last edited:
Reactions: gold49

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Let's try a controlled dose of acid.

*throws a bucket of hydrogen chloride (I believe,) over the chest*

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
I use this:
image.jpg

If that doesn't work, it's time to bring in the sonic borers.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Let's try a controlled dose of acid.

*throws a bucket of hydrogen chloride (I believe,) over the chest*

hydrogen chloride is the right chemicals but it makes Choleric Acid, because all acid has a Hydrogen Ion that is transferred to the base which cause the reaction to cancel the two out. We just messed around with acids and bases in Chemistry :D

Marthon2

Jul 29, 2019
- Ra's Al Ghul's attack only scratched the box, not opening any holes or damaging it or what so ever
- The chest had a hazmat suit for a strange reason and even though the corrosive acid affected it, it didn't penetrated through the suit
- The nuke which detonated didn't affect the entire chest because it made of pure obsidian
- You "unlocked" the chest with the key but it breaks and the chest didn't open, so you whacked the broken key to the chest only to find you dealt one damage to the chest

Edit 1: I forgot about the Sonic Borer part, so here's what happened:
- With all the power the Sonic Borer can do, the chest didn't even budge, not even one inch.

Chest's Health:
98/100

Last edited: