QuarryPlus and experience

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Can you also list some of those many reasons?

Some of the ores can't be used in macerator/pulverizer, less resources per ore like diamond, redstone, certus quartz and you need an extra step.

And I don't want to use an extractor this time.

Because RC + Mek = TONS of resources from silktouched ores. No pulveriser needed.

TheAwesomater

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean with "RC + Mek"? I excluded RotaryCraft already, Railcrafts ore processing is the rock crusher and Mekanism isn't in the modpack?
SAG mill from EnderIO gives pretty good returns from coal.
Rotary craft is cheaty at the moment so it is easy to power its machines using RF.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean with "RC + Mek"? I excluded RotaryCraft already, Railcrafts ore processing is the rock crusher and Mekanism isn't in the modpack?

Well, you never said what pack you were using, or that you didn't have RotaryCraft or Mekanism ;)

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you never said what pack you were using, or that you didn't have RotaryCraft or Mekanism ;)

True, I use Monster so I don't have Mekanism and I played in my previous Monster world heavily with RotaryCraft so I don't want to do it again so soon.

I will go with a Fortune Block Breaker, haven't done it this way yet and the experience bonus is nice. Would like to get Fortune 3 of the QuarryPlus but it seems there is no way to get enchantments off it.