Help With The Carpenter?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mongoosem

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been trying to make a soldering iron, but it say's incomplete resource's? But I have all the item's in it, am I missing something? It's got plenty of water, doe's it need any special form of power? I'm confused. :S

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Did you put the crafting materials into the carpenter's inventory? The crafting grid is not like the vanilla crafting table. You need to supply the carpenter with raw materials as well as show it the crafting pattern to use.

Squishy369

Jul 29, 2019
okay so with the carpenter thing, i am trying to make an impregnated casing for the agrarian skies modpack i put the wood the right place and there is seed oil in there, we cant use engines so i have a dynamo and using a conduit to convert to MJ, but it still says missing resources? am i missing anything?? i know this might be the wrong place for this question but you cant blame me for asking xD xx

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
The wood in there, did you put some in the horizontal storage slots below the crafting grid? Because the ones in the grid are ghosted items. Same question applies to the OP.