Problem Big Reactor consumption

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

SergentRoux

Hello guys,

So i have a little problem. I built a big reactor full of cryoteum but when i turn it on, it consumes 2mb/t. I checked on youtube and every reactors ( even bigger ) were not consumming that much and that pisses me of. I'D like to know if its normal or what ?

Here is my setup:
2017-04-04_14.33.22.png

Here is my problem:
2017-04-04_14.34.46.png

Thank you in advance for you reply and have a good day.

P.S. Sorry if my english is crap.

Reactions: WuffleFluffy
S

SergentRoux

Actually i'm using Infinity Evolved but i custommised it with a bunch of other mods.

S

SergentRoux

Ok so i looked in the config and i found this: '' D:fuelUsageMultiplier=8.0 '' . So i guess thats what you're talking about ...

J

Jeffwcollins

The Beyond pack is also set to the normal stats of the FTB standard of the multiplier of 8 times the fuel usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SergentRoux

Ok so i changed '' D:fuelUsageMultiplier=8.0 '' for '' D:fuelUsageMultiplier=1.0 '' and it worked. So thank you for making me think about the config ! Everything works well now :)

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Just remember, every time you download an updated pack version, you will probably have to redo all your customizations.

Alternatively you can keep a copy of your edited configs in a separate location, then just copy over the files when you update. You do have to remember to copy them over each time, but it beats trying to remember exactly what lines you edited for each file.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Alternatively you can keep a copy of your edited configs in a separate location, then just copy over the files when you update. You do have to remember to copy them over each time, but it beats trying to remember exactly what lines you edited for each file.

If the Mod is updated in the meanwhile and config options are been added this can cause problems. I prefere to change the new config file each time.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
If the Mod is updated in the meanwhile and config options are been added this can cause problems. I prefere to change the new config file each time.

You definitely have a point there. Pros and cons to any method, I guess. I do like having a copy I can do side by side comparisons with in the case of a mod making major config changes. To each their own.

Reactions: Dentvar