Any way to turn engine off/over wireless redstone?

Grimfear

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to run a combustion engine to power my TE ore processing that is hooked up to an enderchest. The process works flawlessly except once they stop and no longer use power I guess power builds up in one of the golden conductive pipes and it blows.

So I want to find a way to turn off or on my combustion engine only when my TE system requires power. I tried using a remote but it only sends a signal as long as its being triggered. Is there a way to activate a switch or something that will stay on or off by wireless remote?

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
If you have redpower then a toggle latch would work. Set one output to provide the signal for the engine to run, then the other to, well, nothing. Rig the input to your wireless receiver. Whenever you pulse the remote you switch the toggle latch between each output.

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
you can use buildcraft logic gates maybe? They do take a lot of resources to start producing, as you need to make an assembly table and a couple of lasers to get going. They would do the job though, as you could set the conditional that if there is work to be done, emit a redstone signal, which you could hook up to the engines of you machines