working FTP BackUp Plugin MCPC+

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Hey,

is there a working BackUp Plugin with FTP option for MCPC+?

WebMaka

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using any sort of administration front-end? Several of them include auto-backup functionality that doesn't require a plugin or mod. (I have Multicraft, and have it set to do an incremental flush-to-disk every 15 minutes and a full "zip up the entire world directory" backup every 6 hours.)

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
I have actually been wanting to ask something like this myself.

Except I have my server hosted through Creeper Host. And I don't use Bukkitforge or Mcpc+..

Is there any way I can maybe set WinSCP to automatically download the server files.. Or is there any way that you know of to do automatic ftp or scp backups ( cant ftp with creeper host ftp is to unsafe gota use something like WinSCP) of the server more often then once a day? Creeper hosts has automatic backups but they are only once a day and are saved to the server so I have to manually download the backups.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Are you using any sort of administration front-end? Several of them include auto-backup functionality that doesn't require a plugin or mod. (I have Multicraft, and have it set to do an incremental flush-to-disk every 15 minutes and a full "zip up the entire world directory" backup every 6 hours.)
no, our provider gives us only one backup every 24h and when i do it myself local, i dont have the space. so i need an option to upload the backups to my personal server via ftp.

I use autosaveworld.
i dont see a ftp feature