[WIP] High Tier Base + Bee Base (New Bee Tower Inside)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys, i want to make kind of a thread like the two other, where i show a little of my Creation and try to keep it updated from time to time.

When playing minecraft, im mainly focussing on design aspects. Im always trying to get the things as nice as possible.
The World was created in Beta-FTB, so its pretty old. Because i have a pretty huge massgfab-setup i got almost infinitable ressources.

But enough said, lets show some pics:
20130302_00.50.34.png

Here You see the whole Base. On the frontleft is the IC2-GT Area with all the IC2 Machines. The Blue lights on the right indicates the TE-Machines, the green lights the Forestry Stuff. (In the Back you can barely see the Storage-Room) The roof and the Walls are not build yet. atm its a pretty big mess, but i hope that in the end it will look cool.

20130302_00.42.29.png

A close look at the Machine-Wall. Its a semiautomatic setup for manual purposes. You can throw the Items in the relays on top of the Machines, and they will, after processing, be put in the chests.

20130302_00.42.21.png

The same setup for the TE-Machine. The floor is not done yet.

20130302_00.42.38.png

Here you see the little "crafting-bay" that will be for every main-mod. The managers keep a certain amount of ressources in the crafting-tables (e.g. circuit-boards)

20130302_00.41.30.png
The very unfinished Storage-Room. I may can use Filters, istead of the expensive managers, but im planning to keep a certain amount of some ressources at the crafting-bays, so managers are the easier way to get that.
20130220_22.48.07.png

Just another pic of the Storage-Room, im not sure if i wanna keep that water-floor-thing, its just for testing purposes.

20130302_00.40.45.png

Here you see all the Mess :) The GT-Machines, and on the left the IC2-Machine Wall. In the Back you see the Laser-Setup from the next pic.

20130302_00.40.56.png
Thats the Laser-Setup. The Design of the Lasertowers its kind of finished, but the floor has to be done as well as some storagechest, and maybe some kind of automation.

20130302_00.43.36.png
Here you see a future Project. In the Middle of the Base there will be a sphere of LESU, that will store about 100kk EU. Im Planning that not the whole Floor will be glass, but there will be some visibility. The Walls (and the lights) are not in the final stage at all.

So i hope you kind of like the stuff, and maybe i can get some suggestions and critics.

cya

ps.: There are and will be other "world" where different things happen. There is a pretty huge, Bee-Lab in another Age and a Forestry-Farm setup in a Farming-Age. The forestry Setup is still based on the old farms, and im thinking of building it new from scratch.

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
DUDE! That looks EPIC! I especially like the projects viewer in the storage room. Couple questions, however.
1-What are the blocks that you are using in the crafting bay and the storage? The ones that let you write on them?
2-Could we maybe get some pictures of your power supply? Would really love to see that as well as your matterfab room.
3-May I suggest that you maybe put water flowing down in the walls of your LESU room? I think that would look really awesome.
Other than that, all I have to say is that looks freaking amazing. Keep us posted with more pics!

Reactions: ILoveGregTech

crazy_fab

Jul 29, 2019
Dude are you really using highly advanced machine block as a flooring? Chrome seem to me as the hardest to acquire ressource(worse than iridium). I really want to see your power room too.( unless you are really using a mass fab and not a matter fabricator which would make such expense more realistic).

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, to answer the question, yes im using a mass-fabricator, not a matter fabricator, its feeded by 3 ultimate solars, and a couple of smaller ones, so i think its about 2k EU/t. For my normal Power, i have solars too, i think about 1k EU/t. I know the Highly advanced machine blocks as a floor is very expensive, i think its the most expensive, more than all the tin/gold microblocks. But i build it from time to time, when i have uumatter (I get the chrome out of Rubydust). So while i designing and buildind etc, i build 2-3 from these block and the next day some other, and its still far from finish (I need 120 in total). The Block for the writings are Industrial Information Panels from IC2 pimped with color-upgrades.

I totally like the Idea with the water, maybe i`ll try that with (xycraft or RP) lamps behind it, thx for the suggestion[DOUBLEPOST=1363306746][/DOUBLEPOST]And i have to say, i just loooove that pink look, so i had to do everything to get that cool look ;-)

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys, just to give you a little progress-report.

I have done some cleanup and further designing.

20130319_15.11.25.png

The funtionality of the Storageroom is pretty much done.
It autosorts everything

20130319_15.11.15.png

between the two corridors, all the excess stuff is dropped in the 12 diamond chests, ive tried to keep some tube open, so you can see the items passing by.
Also there are some project-tables for crafting etc. this will be polished in the future
20130319_15.11.40.png

I have also polished the TE-Area a little bit. I automaticly fills up a chest with cobble, smoothstone, obsidian and snow/ice.

20130319_15.11.47.png

This is the Forestry-Area. Its still not 100% automated and finished.

20130319_15.11.58.png

There are 6 Tanks with liquid redstone, liquid enderpearl, biofuel, seedoil, lava and (not sure yet) creosoite oil/fuel. Its mainly for the purpose of good looking, and not fully setup.

20130319_15.12.09.png

Here you see the base from outsite a little bit. I have done some work on the hull.

greetings

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
and (not sure yet) creosoite oil/fuel.

I'd suggest considering molten redstone, as it is a good balance against molten enderpearls, from my experience with using the two of them as accents.

Disregard the man behind the curtain!

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
If its not edited he wrote liquid redstone (should be the same as molten one) first.
Talking of good looking liquids Id definitly consider Liquid DNA. Its looking amazing.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
If its not edited he wrote liquid redstone (should be the same as molten one) first.
Talking of good looking liquids Id definitly consider Liquid DNA. Its looking amazing.

Mm, it likely was not edited and, instead, I likely just did not read it properly, hah. So it goes, thank you!

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

so yeah i meant molten redstone/ender pearls..

I have a storage Tank for liquid DNA in my Bee-Age (Which is far from done, thats why im not showing it here, but it will be awesome)

another thing, this morning i was stupid enough to break a digital chest full of cobble (it can hold 8 barrels). And this broke my world totally (ive tried a couple of things but nothinhg worked)

A pretty big part of the Progress i made is now fucked up and i have to admit im pretty pissed.

I think im gonna leave the main base by now, and work on some other things, as im not motivated to do the whole thing again. (Building with all these microblocks is a pretty hard and timeconsuming thing)

greetings

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Well you could try to clear the entities with mcedit. with the newest version you can load your world up again without turning everythign it doesnt know to pumpkins and other items.

JuliCash

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah ive tried that, but it didnt worked.

The whole Dimension, my Base is in, has no blocks at all, dont know why.