whitelistcraft|FTB mindcrack pack 1.4.6|whitelisted|looking for a mature group

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

should i get a teamspeak 3 server?

• Total voters

Akabigjoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Akabigjoe
Time playing ftb/tekkit: Going on 6 months now.
Anything about you: I have been searching for a good quality server with a mature user base and I think I found it. I love to play FTB with other people and why not with a group of mature people? I hope to see you soon!

agrail55

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AgraiL55
Time playing ftb/tekkit: 4 month
Anything about you: I live in Ukraine and love FTB servers. It's really intresting. More new items, and more and more =)

Spaceshipable

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spaceshipable
Time playing ftb/tekkit: yearish
Anything about you: I have been playing single player for a long time. I am confident with most of the mods and would like to play with other mature players in a community.

Biddly97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Biddly97
time playing ftb/tekkit: Been playing FTB for around 3 months.
anything about you: I love playing Minecraft when I have the opportunity to play with other people, have a hard time playing alone when I know that I have the ability to play with others. Also love having a second head to bounce ideas off of, just makes the game a ton more fun to me.