What mod is this [FTB MONSTER]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Moshakra

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: The mod is treecapacitator - where can I insert the IDs of the modded leaves so that trees added by mods like Dye Trees will break the same as vanilla trees?

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need that in monster or horizons. The leaves will decay near instantly in the recommended versions

Reactions: Riven

Rick Carter

Jul 29, 2019
I know the Apple Oak Sapling 13384 <Unknown genome> from Forestry doesn't decay instantly, it seems to decay like normal. I haven't checked any others as that was the only odd sapling I had. Rubber Trees (MFR) are instant however.

Moshakra

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need that in monster or horizons. The leaves will decay near instantly in the recommended versions

That does apply for a lot of the trees, but there are a couple that don't seem to work, such as Dye Trees. I am using the latest version as well.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I haven't checked it with all the mod trees yet. I suspect forestry and dye trees may use a custom decay algorithm.