twilight only for donators?

Energysipher323

Jul 29, 2019
Hi is there a way i can make it so only donators have access to go to the twilight forest? I do use bukkitforge so that should help.

Blazstyn

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure this thread should be in Tech Support - as it is not a suggestion, tutorial, improvement or solution.

I use PEX and ModifyWorld from the MyTown mod for Forge (not for Bukkitforge). Using that, you can set ModifyWorld permissions to deny users access to certain dimensions, block breaking in those dimensions, or login rights at all.

I don't know if it will work for your server as you are using Bukkitforge, which has another setup for permissions, it's not even PEX anymore as they dropped support for that. Sorry!

Energysipher323

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure this thread should be in Tech Support - as it is not a suggestion, tutorial, improvement or solution.

I use PEX and ModifyWorld from the MyTown mod for Forge (not for Bukkitforge). Using that, you can set ModifyWorld permissions to deny users access to certain dimensions, block breaking in those dimensions, or login rights at all.

I don't know if it will work for your server as you are using Bukkitforge, which has another setup for permissions, it's not even PEX anymore as they dropped support for that. Sorry!

Well bukkitforge supports PEX but i don't know about modifyworld. I really need a way to do this too.

Blazstyn

Jul 29, 2019
Bukkitforge might support PEX, but the ModifyWorld mod that I use has been altered specifically for use with MyTown (on Forge only). This may cause problems if you try to get it to work with your existing setup.