Trying to run a Challenge Map: Looking for Teams

Puggy

Jul 29, 2019
Before everyone flames that this is the wrong post, read this first.

I want to put on a 4 Team Ultra Hardcore Challenge; I thought it would be fun if we could find 3 other server owners and some of their players who would like to participate. This would be something we could perhaps do once a month or so, and would be a fun community building game I think. Players on the server I run like to record so if there are other servers who have a recording community please write back!

The challenge would be in Hardcore mode on a Bukkit server to keep it simple, we have thought up some variants for FTB in the future and are open to suggestions from others.

I hope a few server owners/ admins read this and are interested. We would ofcourse credit all parties involved!

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
I actually tried to do this a while back (similar). Here

Our community does PVP on sundays, numbers vary between 3-9, what we do varies greatly.

So, might be interested....

Puggy

Jul 29, 2019
I got ShaverCraft joining us this weekend, we are looking to do a community UltraHardcore this Saturday around 10pm EST. It would be great if you guys could round up some players! We can either decide to do a server mash up with random teams, or do per server split teams. I'll be setting up the Bukkit server tonight and can send you the info tonight

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
That works out 4am for me :( although crazier things have happened. I'll pass on some details to my USA members.

Send me some contact information via PM and I'll arrange things tomorrow once the usa lot come online and i spoken to them.

Puggy

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good I'm at work at the moment so ill message you full detail and contact on my break