Technological Rebellion [Pack Is No Longer In Development]

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
IMAGE TO COME SOON

Greetings fellow FTB members and players. I am here to announce to you that I am currently developing a modpack named Technological Rebellion.

What does it talk about?
Well, it talks about something related to Technology right? If you don't want to spoil yourself, DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER.

You are in the year 25500. The alliance the Humans made with the Dead Knights is at the peak of breaking. There are too many conflicts in Deep Space, and both races do not tolerate it. Someone is organising all of this madness, but each race blames the other. You waken up at dawn, because of The Siren. That can only mean one thing. We are being invaded and the planet is falling under the enemy's hand, we must evacuate. So you go in the hangar, where you parked your ship, the Traveler Mark 3 Class 21 Jumpship, the best ship in the galaxy, and you fly into space, suddently, you lose control of your ship, and you go into the wormhole, on the right side of your cockpit. You then glaze into an unknown section of space. A parallel universe, perhaps? You try to establish communication, without any success. Luckily, there is a planet nearby. You deploy your building drone (the best one in the galaxy of course) and you build yourself a Space Station. This is an unknown universe, a universe full of danger, creatures that you cannot possibly imagine, things, that in your galaxy, haven't even been discovered yet. This is you, stranded alone, waiting for someone to come, to rescue you, and most of all to help you find your way back home, with your family. This, my friends, this is Technological Rebellion.

So, if you read it (which most of you probably did), you really want to know when it will be made available to public! Well, the answer is "When I will be able to get some help in testing, and I creating the map.

- Applied Energistics 2
- Baubles
- BiblioCraft
- Blood Magic
- CodeChickenLib
- Carpenter's blocks
- Chisel 2
- CodeChickenCore
- CoFHCore
- ComputerCraft
- EnderIO
- ExtraTiC
- Ex-Astris
- Ex-Nihilo
- ExtraUtilities
- Forge Mutliparts
- FastCraft
- Forbidden Magic (ThaumCraft 4 addon)
- Forestry
- HQM
- iChunUtils
- IguanaTinkerTweaks
- InventoryTweaks
- JABBA
- Mantle
- Mekanism
- MekanismGenerators
- MekanismTools
- MFR
- NetherOres
- NEI
- OpenBlocks
- OpenEye
- OpenModsLib
- Pam's HarvestCraft
- PneumaticCraft
- ProjectRed
- RandomThings
- Reliquary
- Simple Jetpacks
- Tinker's Construct
- Thaumcraft 4
- ThaumicEnergistics
- ThaumicTinkerer
:p
Please note that there might be more mods added in the future as this is still in PRE-ALPHA. Also, this mod list will only be available until I get the pack on FTB. Then, it will be moved to a Google Document (Spreadsheet or word document)

- Initial Release - Submitted pack to FTB for approval.
- Added BloodMagic
- Added ModTweaker
- Added Morph
- Added Reliquary
- Added ThaumicEnergistics
- Added ThaumicTinkerer
- Added WAILA
- Updated FastCraft to 1.19
- Updated Applied Energistics 2 to BETA 8
- Tweaked AE2(Applied Energistics 2) Meteor falling rate
- Tweaked OreGen
- Fixed some issues where you would sometimes crash
- Some more stuff that I cannot remember as I forgot to make a changelog for this version
- Removed Morph
- Added some Scripts (From MineTweaker and ModTweaker)
- Map Building will be started soon!
:cool:
;)

Feel free to contact me by emailing me at the following email: [email protected]
:)

If you want to help (any kind of help is appreciated!), please Private message me!

Last edited:

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
[Added] New section - Important Info
[Request] Need a logo designer(s), quest maker(s), and testers! Please PM me if you want to apply!
[Modpack Update] Modpack is live! I will PM the code to my testers!

Last edited:

UnD3adLegacy

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds literally just amazing. I hope you progress on this. And I am willing to take time and try to test this whenever that may be.

Umbrakinetic

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, but I don't think the ship should be called the SpaceDestroyer. That just sounds too typical. How 'bout the Traveler?

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
I think it needs some more mods( Steve's Mods, TE, MFR, Botania) but I'll help out. I can do testing, and possibly make quests?

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
I think it needs some more mods (Steve's Mods, MFR, Botania, but I'll help out. I can do testing, and possibly make quests?
MFR is already in there, but I'll keep the other mods in mind! Also, thanks for helping me out! Pack code should be available sometime today or tomorrow. (Pack is approved, they just didn't give me the pack code)