Seeking Server Manager ("Head-Admin") [Ultimate Pack]

Cyrusc

Jul 29, 2019
FUNDAMENTALS

Hello,
I've been scavenging endless lists of Ultimate servers, all of which seem overloaded with plugins, banned items, and horrible management. So, I grew tired of trying to find the shoe that fits, and decided to tailor my own. However, I wish to maintain a 'legitimate' aspect to my gameplay. Which I know can't be done when players know you as the Owner and your will bends to item spawning.
So, I'd like to put a foreign individual in the title of 'Head-Admin' who will maintain the community, promote the server, and control the staff. However, they will not have to set-up the server as I will purchase, install MCPC+, Ultimate pack, and configure the plugins for the server myself. This individual will maintain contact with me through applications such as Teamspeak, Email Services, and Skype. They will never know my player name except for my alternative account which I use on occasion, CyruscM, simply because I don't want anyone knowing who I am, and it allows me to anonymously examine the caliber of work this individual will exert. Additionally, this individual will have the ability to change the server, add plugins, and change some aspects of the server, as long as they contact me and get my approval.

SERVER IDEOLOGY

The server itself will be 'bare-bone', meaning no over-colored chat, endless automated messages, thousands of plugins, and over-complicated commands for players. It will be mainly focused on pre-built gameplay aspects of Ultimate. A few things will be banned that are abusive to the efficiency and protection of the server including, but not limited to, Mining Lasers, Portal/Gravity Guns, Canvas Bags, and Mystcraft. However, Donors will be granted limited access to some of these, such as Mystcraft. The server will be focused around a 'small-community' aspect, meaning slots will be somewhat low, never exceeding 32. If donations are adequate, more servers will be established around other gameplay styles, such as Factions, Towny, Pure Vanilla, or other Mod Packs. Whether or not the person put in position of the previous server(s) depends on their effectiveness to mass manage servers and their own choice.
The style (PvE, PvP, Etc) of this server will be decided by myself and the winning candidate for the position. A major portion of the server will be decided by whoever is elected for the server, as I will bend on most my desires, as long as it doesn't break my fundamental aspect of keeping things basic.

CANDIDACY

If you wish to apply for this position you must meet all of the following requirements, excluding the optional ones marked with a asterisk.
  • Age equal to or exceeding 14 years
  • Communication skills (Grammar included)
  • Experinced with managing communities
  • Advertising abilities
  • Previous server management experience
  • Actively online (20ish hours/week)
  • Extensive knowledge of FTB (Hopefully the Ultimate Pack, but other packs included)
  • Decisive
  • Average intelligence or higher
  • Experienced with managing and hiring subordinates
  • Willing to follow orders
  • *Microphone
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply, please fill out the application below and submit it in the comments of this post. If you feel some of the information requested is too private to announce publicly, you can either leave it blank or email your application to me at [email protected].

Please make sure to fill out the experience and other section in detail.

Name:
Player-Username:
Email:
Timezone:
Expected times available:
Skype-Username:
Previous Experience:
References:
Other:

Asking for for a payroll or a percentage of donations is not out the of the question. If you do feel your skills are worthy of pay, please make a note of it in the Other section. However do not state how much, we will discuss this privately through Skype or Email.

There is no set time for this to end, however, I will announce on this post when it does.

killertedybear2

Jul 29, 2019
Name: I will only release this info to you if im accepted
Player-Username: killertedybear2
Email: [email protected]
Timezone: +1
Expected times available: 3:00-8:00 Or around their if im not busy
Skype-Username: killertedybear2
Previous Experience: Ive played most of the mods in ftb sense beta and i am admin on 3 vanilla servers and 1 FTB server. I am a very helpfull knowledge person in Ftb and mods all around in fact i make my own mods (In the process of making my own) and know some people who have been looking for a Ultimate server but cannot find one so i am very interested and so is my friends.
References:
Other: I cannot advertise because i have no where to advertise and i would be banned fromt he others if i do but i could tell my friends to join and thats it. I am pretty good at grammar also i am 15 also i thought i could help u since it seems like no one has posted a app. yet.