Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody wants FTB anymore and want the curse client.. But the curse client isn't available to mac/linux. So mac users either don't have access or it's a harder process for us to get it.

Heh, not even the FtB packs will be using the FtB launcher for much longer...

serbaut

Jul 29, 2019
A suggestion based on bnb1: remove diamonds from the nether.

The gases and spawners in the overworld makes it extremely dangerous (which we want) to mine in the overworld so it is best to get mining in the nether (which I feel is less dangerous) as soon as possible. Not having diamonds there would force more overworld mining. Emeralds could also be removed but if you get unlucky with the worldgen they can be unreasonably hard to find.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Unless he added enviro mine. Then you have to worry about temperature, are quality, and going crazy. I really hope he did... :p

Dacryphile

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't mind EnviroMine, as long as the Sanity isn't turned on. That drove me nuts in Running Red 2, eventually had to stop playing because I couldn't control it.

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with the no sanity. Sanity is the biggest issues i had with alot of packs in 1.6.4. i also hope that Eyamaz found a way to defeat the floating/ build 50 blocks off the ground bases issues. it made life too easy.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
In that case I would not be surprised if EnviroMine goes in because if I am not mistaken that has that as one of the features.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
People were asking for them to be moved to CV. I was originally going to do it all at once, but meh. It's there for them.