Open Server Monster Craft|Monster 1.0.9|24/7|Dedicated|Open|PvE/PvP|Special mobs and Thaumic Tinkerer

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wyatt Selander

Jul 29, 2019
50.23.129.98:35365

We are currently running FTB Monster 1.0.11 we also have the special mobs and Thaumic Tinkerer to the pack simply by clicking the edit modpack button and selecting them to be enabled from the disabled mods menu.

No rules or laws, we encourage working together but it is not necessary. :) Makes for a different type of environment. If it becomes to hostile of an environment we may switch to no stealing or griefing so that we may actually accomplish something. :)

Nothing is disabled.

Currently there are no pictures because the world is brand new. :)

The difficulty is on Hard currently. (We like the challenge)

There are only 10 slots right now but if more people show an interest this will be upgraded for sure. :)

Hope to see you soon! If you need to contact me
Minecraft User: momdad174
Steam: momdad174

MagicMilbow

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, where is the server located/hosted from?

and are you sure its .11 ? I´m getting some missing tile error.

Last edited:

Wyatt Selander

Jul 29, 2019
Well hello! It was supposed to be .11 but its actually .9 my host was being weird for some reason. The server is located in Seattle Washington and is a dedicated server. If you downgrade it should easily fix the problem.

MagicMilbow

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Wyatt, would have been great playing on your server, but as I am from sweden i´m lagging too bad on your server. Good luck!