Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Stricture

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Stricture
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes. I have played FTB and the Technic packs extensively.
- Since when are you playing modded mine craft?: For the past 2 years. I bounce between Tekkit and the latest FTB (usually unleashed or DW20). I am currently playing on another DW20 server but it has been down a lot lately with absent mods to get it working.

runiko

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: runiko (all lower case)
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Several. I enjoyed playing a lot, but either griefing or instability has driven me from one server to another. I want to find one that is stable and has people on that I can actually PLAY and BUILD with instead of worrying that all my stuff will be ruined/stolen. Single player is fun, but I get lonely and nobody ever sees the things you build so the time feels wasted to me.
- Since when have you played modded minecraft?: Ever since 1.4. Early on I was a big fan of IC2, and then Forestry, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft 4 and Ars Magika 2 became my new favorites. I love mods because it means I never have to run out of new things to try! I am actually a beginner-level modder myself. I am trying to write a mod to add an RPG layer on to the game play with my own special flavor.

I hope to be able to enjoy playing with you soon!
-runiko

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Stricture
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes. I have played FTB and the Technic packs extensively.
- Since when are you playing modded mine craft?: For the past 2 years. I bounce between Tekkit and the latest FTB (usually unleashed or DW20). I am currently playing on another DW20 server but it has been down a lot lately with absent mods to get it working.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: runiko (all lower case)
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Several. I enjoyed playing a lot, but either griefing or instability has driven me from one server to another. I want to find one that is stable and has people on that I can actually PLAY and BUILD with instead of worrying that all my stuff will be ruined/stolen. Single player is fun, but I get lonely and nobody ever sees the things you build so the time feels wasted to me.
- Since when have you played modded minecraft?: Ever since 1.4. Early on I was a big fan of IC2, and then Forestry, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft 4 and Ars Magika 2 became my new favorites. I love mods because it means I never have to run out of new things to try! I am actually a beginner-level modder myself. I am trying to write a mod to add an RPG layer on to the game play with my own special flavor.

I hope to be able to enjoy playing with you soon!
-runiko
Glad to see modders wanting to join our server :)

Psych0miner

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log in anymore, please tell me what to do, thank you!
Screen Shot 2014-04-12 at 4.36.19 PM.png

tank_venom

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:tank_venom
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yeah
i've played alot and am kinda good at all mods
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i started playing modded minecraft since tekkit first came out

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:tank_venom
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yeah
i've played alot and am kinda good at all mods
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i started playing modded minecraft since tekkit first came out

DragonEnder99

Jul 29, 2019
I was promoted to member and was on about 10 days ago. I went on vacation over that time. Now, I am a guest and my inventory is erased... Someone told me that you become a guest after a week of inactivity. Is there any way I can become a member again with everything that was in my inventory?

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I was promoted to member and was on about 10 days ago. I went on vacation over that time. Now, I am a guest and my inventory is erased... Someone told me that you become a guest after a week of inactivity. Is there any way I can become a member again with everything that was in my inventory?
All fixed.

Alyfoxlp

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: NikoYote
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep, several of them over the last few years. Maybe more than several. Most end up dying out, some I quit due to griefers, cheaters or just general-purpose asshats.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Started playing vanilla minecraft in very early 2011 I think.. Beta 1.2. Modded minecraft a few months after that. FTB, about a year.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
I am a member, but everything in my inventory is gone and I did not spawn where I left off last.
There was some roll-backs a while ago, so maybe you're inventory just got reset. If you need some stuff I can give you some from my base when I come online. ;)

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: NikoYote
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yep, several of them over the last few years. Maybe more than several. Most end up dying out, some I quit due to griefers, cheaters or just general-purpose asshats.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Started playing vanilla minecraft in very early 2011 I think.. Beta 1.2. Modded minecraft a few months after that. FTB, about a year.
Hopefully you'll find this server more friendly. :)

Nrb33

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: LadyDeevee
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Roughly around 10 or so servers. Trying to find a good one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started like a year ago at most. Switched between a lot of the different packs.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: LadyDeevee
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Roughly around 10 or so servers. Trying to find a good one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started like a year ago at most. Switched between a lot of the different packs.

Sancho:D

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kman2745
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, ever since 1.4.7 ive played on DW20 and a couple of others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1-2 years ago, started with tekkit but gravitated to FTB cus forgecraft xD

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kman2745
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, ever since 1.4.7 ive played on DW20 and a couple of others
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1-2 years ago, started with tekkit but gravitated to FTB cus forgecraft xD

GranadeMan

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: GranadeMan
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have. Yet to find the one though. This seemed like a nice choice.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since early 2013. Started with Tekkit, started watching slowpoke's stream, moved to FTB.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: GranadeMan
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have. Yet to find the one though. This seemed like a nice choice.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since early 2013. Started with Tekkit, started watching slowpoke's stream, moved to FTB.

alexmii27

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: alexmii27
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yeah :d
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1 Year :d