Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gassy_lobster

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: gassy_lobster
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Totally. I even ran a couple myself for about a year total time.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since August of 2011.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I have some questions about protections. When you start off, you need 9 diamonds to make a town? Also, if I want to make a quarry in the Twilight or Mining Age, how will I protect it? Would I have to make a town there? Is it possible to make a town in the Mining Age or Twilight? I don't want to do it underground because people could use X-ray to find it.
You can use "/t claim" to protect your quarry if you feel the need to.[DOUBLEPOST=1396734563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Form:
- IGN: ClosetNympho
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes but most have unplayable lag, or so many banned items it doesn't feel like FTB.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Played vanilla for years but I've only been on modded minecraft a few months. Still learning and love being able to ask people questions if I need help.. But the one I'm playing on now lags hard if more than two people are online. It's frustrating to say the least.

Looking for a friendly community that I can learn from and share what knowledge I have.

Promoted to member. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1396734659][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: BelllyButton
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes i played direwolf20 and after that i started playing ftb monster in a private server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing mod packs for over 2 years now i think.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: friedlizard
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i have, but they all went down because of the great amounts of lag or that everyone got highly advanced so they would start over in a different modpack.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I am a modded minecraft veteran, I've played these for whenever the techniclauncher came out. I am not quite sure when it happened, but if I have to gamble it is probably about 2 to 2,5 years I think. But some of these mods that are added now are quite new for me, which leaves me with the possibility to experiment a lot.

Yes, I have common sense, i'm friendly and tolerant to others. Hope you'll invite me :D

P.S. i also have teamspeak and skype.

- IGN: Psych0miner
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:To be completely honest, no. I have play on many vanilla servers, but this is my first modded one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I just started and it seemed you guys have a nice community, so yeah, I have played for a day or so but I enjoy it, haha.

Thank you!
Hope you will have a great starting experience, feel free to ask in the chat if you need any help :)

- IGN: gassy_lobster
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Totally. I even ran a couple myself for about a year total time.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since August of 2011.

Hawhatup

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN:koleerickson
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Brand new to FTB. But i've been playing minecraft for a couple of years.

My brother is a member of your server.
IGN: is ClosetNympho

Tired

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Brand new to FTB. But i've been playing minecraft for a couple of years.

+1

Maxiestagate50

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:maxiestagate50
- Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes 3
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft? 3 years ago

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
Updated mudpack version may have the newest version of openblocks may have the xp show in it. Its the block that when connected to a tank with xp in it will transfer the xp to you when you stand under it, its like a cheaper alternative to the xp bottler

Unapippa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Unapippa
- Have you played on other modded servers before? no, never played
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft? i just wanna start to play with modded minecraft! :D

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Form:

Sorry for the delay. Promoted to member. Welcome !

IGN:Unapippa
- Have you played on other modded servers before? no, never played
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft? i just wanna start to play with modded minecraft! :D

IGN:maxiestagate50
- Have you played on other modded servers before? Yes 3
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft? 3 years ago

Updated mudpack version may have the newest version of openblocks may have the xp show in it. Its the block that when connected to a tank with xp in it will transfer the xp to you when you stand under it, its like a cheaper alternative to the xp bottler
You could also do that by right clicking the tank that is full of XP.
Anyways, I updated the modpack already :p.

Tired

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't been able to sign in to the server this morning. Says "The following microblocks are not installed on this client:" and lists a ton of tile.mfr.machine #'s. Any idea how to fix this?

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't been able to sign in to the server this morning. Says "The following microblocks are not installed on this client:" and lists a ton of tile.mfr.machine #'s. Any idea how to fix this?
We just updated to 1.0.20 version of DW20's modpack.

Tired

Jul 29, 2019
Imp told me on Teamspeak. But when I try to force update, it just redownloads 1.0.19. I tried reinstalling the launcher, and it loaded right up with what I already had. :( So confused.

EDIT: Figured it out. Didn't know there was a drop down menu for different versions, found it.

Was having problems connecting, it said it was failing to use mojang's authentication library or something and wouldn't connect. I asked in the support forum and they said mojang's servers are having issues and to just keep trying to log in.

Finally got on, but putting this up here in case anyone has any of the issues I did.

Last edited:

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:countryboy2327
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes i have but lefted bc noone hardly got on n my connection was crappy
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ever since 1.2.5

Alladin06

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: alladin01
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes. Me and my friends(Astarall) used to have several modded servers that eventually dwindled due to lack of interest from others.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For about 3 years now. I messed around with mods in single player and eventually me and my freinds made our own servers to play on.

Last edited:

Astarall Ketra

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Astarall
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, lots. I've hosted about 5 servers myself (another friend did the actual server stuff, I fixed mod/ID issues) now for friends that have closed up over time due to dwindling interest in the game on their part. alladin01 and I are gonna probably set out as duo partners, he's a friend.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Probably at least 3 years by now, I started back early when tekkit was just starting even.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:countryboy2327
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:yes i have but lefted bc noone hardly got on n my connection was crappy
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ever since 1.2.5

Form:
- IGN: alladin01
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes. Me and my friends(Astarall) used to have several modded servers that eventually dwindled due to lack of interest from others.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: For about 3 years now. I messed around with mods in single player and eventually me and my freinds made our own servers to play on.

- IGN: Astarall
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, lots. I've hosted about 5 servers myself (another friend did the actual server stuff, I fixed mod/ID issues) now for friends that have closed up over time due to dwindling interest in the game on their part. alladin01 and I are gonna probably set out as duo partners, he's a friend.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Probably at least 3 years by now, I started back early when tekkit was just starting even.

Tired

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone's friendly and even when we had a dozen or more players, there wasn't unplayable lag. Great server and plan to stay here as long as I can.