Minecraft wont load world after creating mystcraft age

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
How odd, the game appears to be crashing trying to generate oil veins in your MystCraft age. I've not seen this before.

I've looked into old ways I used to know to wipe your player location and inventory. Fortunately, Minecraft is now a lot better protected against accidental deletion of player data. Unfortunately, when your player data is trying to put you in a broken location, it's really difficult to fix it. My old methods now make the world fail to load completely. :(

If you know the dimension number for the MystCraft age you were generating, one option is to wipe the save folder for that dimension and try regenerating the age.

Max_Givno

Jul 29, 2019
my minecraft crashed after i created a mystcarft world
Got the same problem.
That's what helped me:
1. Go to your save folder.
2. Delete folder with last Age created (e.g. DIM_MYST69).
3. Make a copy here of previous Age folder (DIM_MYST68) and rename it to last Age name (DIM_MYST69).
4. Here in your save folder find one with name "data" and go there. Here we gonna do the same as with folders but with files:
Delete file with a name that corresponds to your buggy Age (e.g. agedata_69.dat). Make a copy here of previous Age data file (agedata_68.dat) and rename it to last Age name (agedata_69.dat).​
5. That's it. Now your save should load.

Status
Not open for further replies.