Looking for working Bukkitforge item restriction plugin.

Ryat

Jul 29, 2019
The keyword is working.

I am using bpermissions with essentials and worldgurd.

Essentials is not blocking item craft and worldguards blacklist does not work with groups.

Ive tried no item,but its not working either.

Have you guys had any luck with item restriction plugins yet? I need to disable crafting, use and place of items.

By the way the Disableit plugin works....It just won't let me use multigroup permissions.

Thanks!

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend switching to ForgeEssentials.

It can ban items, has worldedit, and most of the commands in essentials and has a permissions system.

I don't think you can restrict items to individuals(or groups) though. I tried doing this on a Tekkit server using pex and tekkitrestrict, i was able to make different ban lists for different worlds. But it wasn't 100% effective.

Ryat

Jul 29, 2019
I recommend switching to ForgeEssentials.

It can ban items, has worldedit, and most of the commands in essentials and has a permissions system.

I don't think you can restrict items to individuals(or groups) though. I tried doing this on a Tekkit server using pex and tekkitrestrict, i was able to make different ban lists for different worlds. But it wasn't 100% effective.

I'm not switching to a forge permissions. I need a bukkitforge plugin.

UNLESS forge essentials will work with bukkit permissions

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
Noitem works, havent completely tested it yet. I know crafting can be bypassed, but there is an option to not be able to hold items too.

Эрик

Jul 29, 2019
I know that permissionsEx modify world works (but this is on MCPC+, not tested with BukkitForge, haven't used it in a while).

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure PEX doesnt work at all. Tried NoItem, stopped blocks from being placed, but not crafted or used. I really wished PEX worked, because I dont like the way bPerms handles multiple worlds.