Funniest Puns (Rated Edition)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,
I just wanted to create this forum game, pretty simple and probably fun...maybe.
So, everything is nice and simple, but most likely funny, all you have to do is comment with your pun and rate the one above you.
It can be anything you like, BUT IT HAS TO BE FUNNY!

Example:

0/10 (-Rating for above user -no-one so...)
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down. (-Pun)

So here's mine:

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

Also give this post a like if you enjoy the game and don't forget to comment below using the 3 word system - Rate then Reply. :)
OFF YOU GO!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaka

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
A Zen Monk goes up to a Hotdog stand and says "Make one one with everything".
He hand the vender a 20, which the vender promptly puts in the till and hands him his Hotdog. The Monk asks "Where's my change?", to which the vender replies, "Change must come from within".
So the monk pulls out his FN-SeveN from the folds of his robes and takes aim, prompting the Vender to shout "I thought Zen Monk's were all Peaceful!', to which the monk replies "This is my Inner Piece".

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
A Zen Monk goes up to a Hotdog stand and says "Make one one with everything".
He hand the vender a 20, which the vender promptly puts in the till and hands him his Hotdog. The Monk asks "Where's my change?", to which the vender replies, "Change must come from within".
So the monk pulls out his FN-SeveN from the folds of his robes and takes aim, prompting the Vender to shout "I thought Zen Monk's were all Peaceful!', to which the monk replies "This is my Inner Piece".
That's alright! Quite good! :)
7/10

When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'.

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
7/10
Its 3:30 AM so this may not be punny;-)

*stands on table* umm I cant think of any puns that aren't sexually explicit[DOUBLEPOST=1392799386][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you do for a living
"You!" Tube

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
7/10
Its 3:30 AM so this may not be punny;-)

*stands on table* umm I cant think of any puns that aren't sexually explicit[DOUBLEPOST=1392799386][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you do for a living
"You!" Tube
8/10 pretty good! :)

Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Reactions: Chaka

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

Biz87YFIcAAptGT.jpg