FTBBETA not even wanting to start.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadester2

Jul 29, 2019
I get this in the launcher console whenever i try to start FTBBETA. I have tried reinstalling the launcher but nothing seems to work

17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading jars...
17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Jaden/Desktop/FTBBETAA/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Jaden/Desktop/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Jaden/Desktop/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Jaden/Desktop/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading URL: file:/C:/Users/Jaden/Desktop/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
17:34:14 [INFO] net.ftb.gui.LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:63 Loading natives...

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Try running the FTB launcher from it's own clean folder instead of directly on your desktop.
So delete the folder "C:\Users\Jaden\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher" and delete all FTB related files on your desktop.
Then make a new folder on your desktop and give it a name without spaces or special characters (for example "FTB"), download the launcher again from the FTB site and place it in that folder, then try running it and hopefully that will work out better :)

Shermy99

Jul 29, 2019
I need help. When ever I try starting up FTB, it downloads all the stuff, and then it starts showing the minecraft launch screen, then it crashes. Please help! By the way, I have a mac.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I need help. When ever I try starting up FTB, it downloads all the stuff, and then it starts showing the minecraft launch screen, then it crashes. Please help! By the way, I have a mac.
Post a log to pastebin and provide the link please :)

alek

Jul 29, 2019
Post a log to pastebin and provide the link please :)

Ok so i open it, then i press launch and then it loads for a bit but then ends up crashing...
here is my log:

Loading jars...
Loading URL: file:/Users/alekpavlasek/Downloads/FTBBETAA/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Loading URL: file:/Users/alekpavlasek/Downloads/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Loading URL: file:/Users/alekpavlasek/Downloads/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Loading URL: file:/Users/alekpavlasek/Downloads/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Loading URL: file:/Users/alekpavlasek/Downloads/FTBBETAA/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...
Loading minecraft class
mc = class net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
field amount: 67
Fixed Minecraft Path: Field was private static java.io.File net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.an
MCDIR: /Users/alekpavlasek/Downloads/FTBBETAA/Library/Application Support/minecraft
Launching with applet wrapper...
Dec 1 14:33:23 Aleks-MacBook-Pro.local java[8796] <Error>: CGContextGetCTM: invalid context 0x0
Dec 1 14:33:23 Aleks-MacBook-Pro.local java[8796] <Error>: CGContextSetBaseCTM: invalid context 0x0
Dec 1 14:33:23 Aleks-MacBook-Pro.local java[8796] <Error>: CGContextGetCTM: invalid context 0x0
Dec 1 14:33:23 Aleks-MacBook-Pro.local java[8796] <Error>: CGContextSetBaseCTM: invalid context 0x0

Aidan Voice

Jul 29, 2019
My FTB wont let me log in, because it says im not a premium member, but i am. I even have the emails to prove it

Aidan Voice

Jul 29, 2019
yes. I put my minecraft details into the login and it says i am not premium. But this minecraft is through minecraft .net

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
but i do. Cant they fix this because i definitly have a premium account
Delete your LastLogin file (found where you installed FTB).
Are you able to log in to minecraft.net or the minecraft launcher?
If you are not able to log in to any of those things, then I'm sorry you don't have a premium account.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
As far as i know do you have to use your user name with the launcher not your email (not sure if this is true any more).
If you are using your user name, does it contain any special characters? Could you post it here? Does your password contain any special characters? (Don't post it here!)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
What I mean, is that the minecraft launch screen and FTB login thing disappear, I still have the files though.
And that's great and all, but we can't help you at all without looking at a log. Unless you want to have the same couple of things suggested over and over (like don't use Java 7 if you have a mac).

Status
Not open for further replies.