Dealing with existing mystcraft ages when upgrading from Beta A to Ultimate

The_Ianator

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently upgraded my server that ran FTB Beta A for a few months to ultimate, there was a bit of weirdness but almost everything can be dealt with easily and then we can move on, that is except existing mystcraft ages.

Most of our existing ages gained instability upon upgrading and I can't find a solution anywhere, disabling instability in the config only disables it in worlds made after that (and I don't want to destroy the balance of the mod, I just want existing stable worlds to remain stable). I read there was a command for disabling instability in a certain age, but my server has dozens of ages so that wouldn't be the best solution. Do I just have to revert the server back to Beta A until mystcraft is updated further or is there something I can do to get everything running smoothly?

TheClaus

Jul 29, 2019
Running this command on each age will remove all the instabilities.

/myst-twi # false -- where # is the age number

Reactions: CoderJ

Pokefan151

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently upgraded my server that ran FTB Beta A for a few months to ultimate, there was a bit of weirdness but almost everything can be dealt with easily and then we can move on, that is except existing mystcraft ages.

Most of our existing ages gained instability upon upgrading and I can't find a solution anywhere, disabling instability in the config only disables it in worlds made after that (and I don't want to destroy the balance of the mod, I just want existing stable worlds to remain stable). I read there was a command for disabling instability in a certain age, but my server has dozens of ages so that wouldn't be the best solution. Do I just have to revert the server back to Beta A until mystcraft is updated further or is there something I can do to get everything running smoothly?
TheClaus, read the whole post please.

TheClaus

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry Pokefan151 I could only wish I was as perfect as you. I will still say the command is the best solution. So you run it 12 times or 15 times it is a simple matter of running the command ingame or from the console and viola it removes the instabilities.