Dark Panels

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SkunkPower

Jul 29, 2019
Just in need if a little help. I did something and all my menu panels are dark. I've looked for keyboard commands & shortcuts that might help me fix it, to no avail. Please help, eyesight not the best these days & it's driving me nuts.

Thank You,
SP.

DarkPanels.jpg

Reactions: Devintrainer

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
The real question is what that function does, exactly. I used to know, but I forgot :p
It highlights whatever you are searching for in the search bar. It is really useful to look for those of us who might be less than organized, just search for an item in that mode and it will be highlighted in any(compatible?) inventory you look in.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
It highlights whatever you are searching for in the search bar. It is really useful to look for those of us who might be less than organized, just search for an item in that mode and it will be highlighted in any(compatible?) inventory you look in.
Any is correct

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is off-topic, but: for some reason I thought this thread would be about a block that's like a solar panel but only works in dark places.
ikr? I've checked it like 3 different times thinking "oh this sounds neat... oh wait..."

Reactions: Not_Steve

SkunkPower

Jul 29, 2019
'Oh Dear, I had no idea my little frustration would garner such a response. Thank you all for making this turn into a silly fun thread. And kudos to immibis for his "Dark Panels". :cool:

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
@immibis, you're the only guy I know who get an idea, codes like an hour and then "Here you go, I made a new mod which add Solar Panels only working in the dark"
Btw do these work in darkrooms?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm....dark room with these in it powering a MFR Auto-spawner spawning blazes...what happened to my spawner room?