Creepypasta

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I didnt see a thread like this, so I created it (obviously)
This thread is a general creepypasta discussion thread, showing them off, stating reactions, etc.
:)

Firstly I will share my reaction with this

My reaction:
image.jpg

Also, how do you make a word (like how I made "this" a link above) into a link? I had to do a strange and drawn out process for it.

Last edited:

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen that discussion before. You'll also notice that the world of Samurai Jack is the post-apocalyptic world of the Powerpuff Girls. ;)

Also, how do you make a word (like how I made "this" a link above) into a link? I had to do a strange and drawn out process for it.
1) Find the link you want, highlight it and "copy" it.
2) Type "this" in the post.
3) Highlight "this" and click on the chain link button at the top of the chat entry area (4th red box from the left).
4) Paste the link in the box that pops up and click Insert.

It seems longer in writing than it seems to me when I do it.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen that discussion before. You'll also notice that the world of Samurai Jack is the post-apocalyptic world of the Powerpuff Girls. ;)

1) Find the link you want, highlight it and "copy" it.
2) Type "this" in the post.
3) Highlight "this" and click on the chain link button at the top of the chat entry area (4th red box from the left).
4) Paste the link in the box that pops up and click Insert.

It seems longer in writing than it seems to me when I do it.
Like this?

Reactions: Tristam Izumi

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Oh lordy. You've been looking at the tame stuff haven't you? Take a look at something majestic. Something like this: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Penpal

It's actually been made into a book and soon a film. It's quickly becoming my favorite horror story.

There's also that disgusting category of pastas known as the haunted game/tv show/ movie. Which honestly, I think is a bit unfair. Yes you read that right, unfair. Someone out there poured their heart and soul out to make those original pastas and what happens? Someone goes and make a cheep imitation. Not cool internet, not cool at all. Imitation like that might as well be plagiarism and I for one am glad that the creepypasta wiki no longer allows such things.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Oh lordy. You've been looking at the tame stuff haven't you? Take a look at something majestic. Something like this: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Penpal

It's actually been made into a book and soon a film. It's quickly becoming my favorite horror story.

There's also that disgusting category of pastas known as the haunted game/tv show/ movie. Which honestly, I think is a bit unfair. Yes you read that right, unfair. Someone out there poured their heart and soul out to make those original pastas and what happens? Someone goes and make a cheep imitation. Not cool internet, not cool at all. Imitation like that might as well be plagiarism and I for one am glad that the creepypasta wiki no longer allows such things.
I read penpal earlier this month. I usually read pastas of the month. There were a few gems I found myself, a ton of unoriginal ones too (coughpokemoncough)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
I'm no creepypasta guy, I just learn of occasional guys on 9gag.
But I kinda like The Expressionless. Gives me creeps everytime...