Creeperhost, Remote backups?

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there I have hosting through creeper host and I was wondering if anyone out there has experience with them and/or may know how to do what I am trying to do.

Rite now I have the server being backed up one a day with creepehost's nightly backup.

I would like to backup up more often tho.

Is there a way to have it backup moreoften and then have that backup sent to somewhere else to store it. Like have it sent to my pc or my hosting I have with a webhosting company.I see that you can backup to a ramdrive on the server but that takes up ram that I can not afford to use unles I upgrade the server.

Thanks

zekesonxx

Jul 29, 2019
I see that you can backup to a ramdrive on the server but that takes up ram that I can not afford to use unles I upgrade the server.
Not what a ramdrive is used for. Stop thinking that's what it does

or my hosting I have with a webhosting company.
Check their Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). It's most likely that using it as a file dump isn't allowed.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you asking here...send them a support ticket, I'm sure they'll tell you all the ways they are willing to help you, good group of guys.

They do have remote storage available on the backup screen, they'll back it up and send it to their remote storage locations.