BukkitForge - A List of What Works

scgamer_99

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

So I thought I would start this thread to allow other admins/owners to list what they are running with bukkitforge, what works, what didn't and what you hope will soon

Here is my list -

Bukkitforge #223

Plugin List -
Essentials 2.9.6
Essentialschat 2.9.6
GroupManager 2.0 - 2.9.6 ver
Essentials Spawn 2.9.6
ProtectionStones 1.8j
PvPToggle 3.0.0
ServerLogSaver 2.1.1
TekkitCustomizer 1.5.2
Vault 1.2.22-b277
WorldEdit 5.5.1
WorldGuard 5.7.1

What I Have tried -
PermissionsEx - none of them works -_-
WorldBoarder 1.6.1 - I would love to see this, I like to use it with dynmap to fill out the map and have the chunks already rendered, lowers the lag

So what about you? are there things that you find that work well? is so make a comment and we can discus different plugins

P.S. I find that TekkitCustomizer is the best solution to prevent certain types of blocks.

nateedubs

Jul 29, 2019
How can we get pvptoggle to work nicely and communicate well with a forgeessentials based permissions system?

Been having a lot of trouble with it.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
So far, in addition to what you have:
Bpermissions
Swatchdog
HeroChat
Iconomy
LWC
BetterBroadCast
Have all loaded fine, and appear to be functional, but I havent completely tested them yet.
NoItem is a great permissions based solution to prevent certain types of blocks, but problems can arise when you need them to be craftable, but nothing else. Definitely check your deployer blacklist, but there might be ways of bypassing it.
I know tekkitcustomizer was good for ee2, but noitem did the job for everything else. Although I think other ways of crafting bypassed the crafting block, and there was no option to delete items in your inventory. I had a plugin that did that, but dont remember the name.
If you REALLY want to ban something, completely remove it from the game. Not sure how to disable IC2 stuff though.

Im pretty sure multiverse completely fails, but there is mystcraft for that. Havent tested permissions on those worlds yet though.