Accidental Immortality

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was derping around my FTB world earlier today when I decided to take the quick route back to spawn. Going for the fastest option, I jumped off of the nearest tree. Dissapointed that I was still alive, I climbed back to the top of the tree...only to realize my health was completely full. I jumped again, and within seconds I was back to full again. Later, I discovered that my hunger wasn't dropping at all either, no matter what I did.
Did I hit the wrong key in the wrong menu, or is this a bug? What's going on?

P.S. Oh, and sorry if this belongs in the support section, but I didn't think this was a technical issue.

Reactions: YX33A

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Pfft.... Don't get me started on mods....................................................................;)................................

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I personally find shift click crafting or item movement extremely OP. I mean you can craft a whole stack of items at once now. Without the repetitive stress injuries what's the point in playing? Kids these days and their oversimplification of things...

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Dont you DARE get me started on wooden chests. Its like an extra inventory and its so cheap!
(Im thinking of raking this to the forum game section)

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, the truly OP side are these forum and wiki things. All that information and knowledge so easily accessible. You need to play the game as it was intended, separate from any information source. Offline. On a 12" screen. Through sunglasses. Ok, I'm out.

Reactions: Chaka

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, the truly OP side are these forum and wiki things. All that information and knowledge so easily accessible. You need to play the game as it was intended, separate from any information source. Offline. On a 12" screen. Through sunglasses. Ok, I'm out.

Oh sure, take the easy way out.

When I played Minecraft, I did it using only my left pinky finger, 2nd toe on my right foot, blindfolded, and with fireants crawling in my underwear. You kids always take the easy way out with your "offline" and "sunglasses". Who do you think you are? Tom Cruise?

Status
Not open for further replies.