32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried to download the pack through the FTB Launcher several times today and it has failed every time. I just end up with a Faithful.zip file that is 0 bytes.

Davide Liu

Jul 29, 2019
I use this pack on my Direwolf20 1.0.18 modpack with added Galacticraft and Mekanism. Sometimes many Mekanism textures dissapear from NEI and if you move the cursor over the name appears. I use OptiFine 1.6.4 HD Ultra D1, and sp614x said in a tweet that is compatible with FTB packs. I want to know if I can resolve this issue. P.S. Sorry for bad english, but I'm Italian.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I use this pack on my Direwolf20 1.0.18 modpack with added Galacticraft and Mekanism. Sometimes many Mekanism textures dissapear from NEI and if you move the cursor over the name appears. I use OptiFine 1.6.4 HD Ultra D1, and sp614x said in a tweet that is compatible with FTB packs. I want to know if I can resolve this issue. P.S. Sorry for bad english, but I'm Italian.
I've long since had to give up Optifine, as much as I used to like it, it was causing far too many problems. The general answer I have seen on all the FTB packs is Optifine is not compatible with anything.

Reactions: Dodge34

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Yup, sadly the awesome optifine can't be replaced by anything else at the moment, I wish there was a way to have at least a better chunkloading available but I had to give up on that, only Optifine allowed me to see the chunks and never ever see an unloaded chunk where I travel, now with the way default Minecraft work around my new giant Castle, there's always a bunch of chunks that aren't loaded when I'm working on it.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019

Its not fully compatible, he just made some fixes so there are less problems. I would suggest reporting your problem to sp614x.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Firstly, thanks for this texture pack. I am one of those "faithful"s, who uses this pretty much as a default now.

One small feature request. I use EXBL instead of BoP. I had to manually bundle in the exbl textures intomy pack for every new update you roll out. Could you bundle the EXBL textures into your pack by default please?

Second:

I get a reminder to get the latest Nether Ores update (2.2.2-xx). But I also get a warning that
"Added new ores, more configuration options, renamed textures (sorry resource packs!). Armed ores emit smoke again!"

Changelog: "Textures renamed to reflect the name of the ore (Sorry! Also, you're welcome!)"

I have resisted the new version download so far on account of that message ^^

Do you think the latest resource pack will continue to work with that update?

A short update on this would be much, much appreciated.

Once again, thanks a bunch for putting this pack out. It is most appreciated by me.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer not to bundle any textures for mods that are not included in the FTB packs. When I have some spare time I will look into making it easier to add that additional support.

As for the new NetherOres naming system, Faithful will not work with it yet because I have not renamed the textures. That should happen soon, perhaps today if I have the time.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
In this case, I will wait on the update of the texture pack from your end before updating the pack itself.

Regarding the other point, I was under the impression extrabiomes is included in many FTB packs (http://ftbwiki.org/ExtrabiomesXL). It is just not part of the DW pack as he rolls with BoP. And since I use a modified version of FTBLite2 which originally comes with no BoP. I just added extrabiomes mod into my FTBLite2 gameplay.

Just let us know, whenever you get around to fixing it. No rush. My original post was more of a heads up on the new texture with Nether Ores :)

Thanks,

Mihito

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the textures for any liquid inside an iron tank from railcraft is bugged. Other than that, this is an amazing texture pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that the textures for any liquid inside an iron tank from railcraft is bugged. Other than that, this is an amazing texture pack

I haven't had any reports of this happening up until now so can you please do a few things.

1. Let me know if your using any mods which alter rendering. Optifine is the most common.
2. Provide a screenshot of the problem.
3. Let me know how old the pack your using is. With most operating systems it will display the date the F32.zip file was modified/downloaded.

Mihito

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, when i logged back on today, the textures returned to normal. sorry for the trouble.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious, did you get a chance to patch nether ores?

A few of them are done but if your using the latest Nether Ores they changed the texture names which makes it easier but also means I need to rename all the files. I will probably get around to that today.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
I'm definitely not using the new version until I get the new pack from here :)
Mainly I get the warning at the bottom every time I start up, and today thought I might briefly get a heads up from you. Do you happen to know if the textures work on the MFR latest release?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to let everyone know within the hour the build script will spit out a pack with most of the Nether Ores completed. I just need to find the old textures from Redpower so I can do the odd stuff like Tungesten, Nikolite, and Ruby.