[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@gallowglass
I find its better to just shove the tank valve flush with the boilers and just deal with it that way, anything else is too much hassle.
I do this too usually. But for those who aren't expecting it, just be aware that the RC boilers don't "passively" output steam until they're half full ( so don't panic when the boiler seems to be retaining its steam for a while)

Learner

Jul 29, 2019
Warning for Binnie Mods users: Binnie Mods has been disabled, due to incompatibility with latest Buildcraft. Stay on v1.1.9 if you dont want to loose all your extra Bees/trees stuff. Otherwise go and update.

So what you're saying is Minecraft will not run on v2.0.0 if you enable Binnies Mod right?

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
Im a happy BinniesMod User and made it compatible to this modpack thanks to a post on the BinniesThread in some forums (Im sorry but I dont remember that much anymore). Basicaly the problem is the new Railcraft Update: The new Railcraft comes without MJ and therefore without the MJ API. This API is required for Binnies though. Even if you use it together with EU. That means that Binnies will crash your Minecraft without that API. However, you can simply put the MJ API into Binnies mod and it works fine again. You would have to use an older mod with that API (RC 9.3 for ex.) and put the "buildcraft" folder from that jar (open it with WinRAR or similar) into the Binnies jar. I have already uploaded the disabled version of Binnies thats still in the pack with the MJ API of RC 9.3.3 (Im not sure about RC version). So for everyone just put this Binnies into your "minecraft/mods" folder of your FTB installation (and disable Gendustry): http://www.mediafire.com/download/gs6kd931vfvath9/binnie-mods-2.0-dev5.jar

EDIT: thanks goes to BBoldt who commented on the official Binnies thread in the minecraft forums :). Original post of him:

Binnie's mod is incompatible with the new buildcraft api. Railcraft was the last mod remaining that shipped the old API before that update.

Find a mod that has the old Buildcraft api, take out the "Buildcraft" folder, and shove it into the binnie mods jar.

Temp fix, and things may go wrong if you try it, but it works for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: MigukNamja

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
Also whats with Jabba and the latest Update. I cant find neither the Void nore the Creative Upgrade in the NEI. I cant even find the Storage Upgrade. Did the mod developer remove those or are they disabled because of the pack? Or do I just derp about them? I realy liked the idea of storing a lot of items of the same type without that much of room. Now I have to go back to a mess of chests >.<

EDIT: You can still craft the Storage Upgrades. They`re only not available in the NEI anymore for me, weird. Anyone expiriencing the same issue?

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
So uhh....what texture packs are you guys using? I so wish John's was updated to new GT....
I am Sphax fan, so Sphax it is for me.

So what you're saying is Minecraft will not run on v2.0.0 if you enable Binnies Mod right?
Yes. If you will go the way @Gamejet posted with grabbing the RC api, it should start, butif you will be having issues with this, dont expect direct support from me.

Also whats with Jabba and the latest Update. I cant find neither the Void nore the Creative Upgrade in the NEI. I cant even find the Storage Upgrade. Did the mod developer remove those or are they disabled because of the pack? Or do I just derp about them? I realy liked the idea of storing a lot of items of the same type without that much of room. Now I have to go back to a mess of chests >.<

EDIT: You can still craft the Storage Upgrades. They`re only not available in the NEI anymore for me, weird. Anyone expiring the same issue?
Hmm... might be a derp actually on my side, but all i touched was the recipe for bSpace upgrade... If someone else can confirm this issue, let me know. If noone else is experiencing this problem, I might suggest you to do a backup and force update the modpack.

Gamejet

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. If you will go the way @Gamejet posted with grabbing the RC api, it should start, butif you will be having issues with this, dont expect direct support from me.

Thats what I was worried about... Now the pack is not just disabling Binnies but also not supporting it anymore... kinda sad because those Gendustry Machines are realy not so great. I can understand it though because of the old version of Binnies that requires the old BuildCraft API... still sad. Hopefully there will be an Update fixing that as well as the loading time.

Last edited:

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I found an issue with updating (is most likely known)

If you have any of the Binnies bees in a chest or such, you'll get an internal server error when you open it.
Idk if this can be fixed by uninstalling Gendustry and reinstalling binnies temporarily, but either way, now you're aware.

andrej88

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I have been playing with this modpack for a few weeks now, and he's been focusing on bee breeding (including ExtraBees). Yesterday we updated the server to 2.0.0 following Gamejet's instructions and it worked like a charm. But now the Forestry climates seem to have been shifted... although Prairies are still 90% temperature, for example, that temperature is now listed as "warm" instead of "normal", and the bees find it a hostile environment. All the documentation I could find agrees with the way it was before.

As far as I can tell the configs are unchanged, so is this a recent change in Forestry? A bug? Any way to fix it/change it back? Or do we just have to deal with it? I can't imagine that this is caused by including ExtraBees and the old BC API, right?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I have been playing with this modpack for a few weeks now, and he's been focusing on bee breeding (including ExtraBees). Yesterday we updated the server to 2.0.0 following Gamejet's instructions and it worked like a charm. But now the Forestry climates seem to have been shifted... although Prairies are still 90% temperature, for example, that temperature is now listed as "warm" instead of "normal", and the bees find it a hostile environment. All the documentation I could find agrees with the way it was before.

As far as I can tell the configs are unchanged, so is this a recent change in Forestry? A bug? Any way to fix it/change it back? Or do we just have to deal with it? I can't imagine that this is caused by including ExtraBees and the old BC API, right?
Is the clima shifted also without the "hack" of BC api?

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I'm in The End, the server keeps crashing due to HardcoreEnderExpansion:

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Already decorating!!
        at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeDecorator.func_150512_a(BiomeDecorator.java:97)
        at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase.func_76728_a(BiomeGenBase.java:339)
        at chylex.hee.world.ChunkProviderHardcoreEnd.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderHardcoreEnd.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:279)
        at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1040)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:52)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I'm in The End, the server keeps crashing due to HardcoreEnderExpansion:

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Already decorating!!
        at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeDecorator.func_150512_a(BiomeDecorator.java:97)
        at net.minecraft.world.biome.BiomeGenBase.func_76728_a(BiomeGenBase.java:339)
        at chylex.hee.world.ChunkProviderHardcoreEnd.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderHardcoreEnd.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:279)
        at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1040)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:52)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:12)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:189)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:354)
        at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:596)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Yes that is known crash. It will be fixed in v1.6.6 of HEE (which will not be in the next modpack update, because I already put the update together). You can downgrade to v1.6.4, but its not recommended to do, because... well you can, but if you will do, you should reset the end if you already loaded it with v1.6.5

Reactions: MigukNamja

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Find a mod that has the old Buildcraft api, take out the "Buildcraft" folder, and shove it into the binnie mods jar.

Temp fix, and things may go wrong if you try it, but it works for the time being.

Indeed, @Gamejet, it works great on our server. The only issue is we can't use MJ and Binnie's recipes are bugged to all produce the MJ version, even if you use a circuit to supposedly craft the EU version. It uses the circuit, but we still get the MJ version.

I've been DW20'ing it : tossing the 'bad' MJ version and NEI-cheating myself in the EU version. Not a permanent fix, but it works for now.