(1.6.4) Crash Landing Server Help

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GhoststeamVg

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
Ghoststeam here I've been making a new 1.6.4 crash landing server and I need some help with the plugins part of it.When I made my server I noticed there wasn't a plugin folder and even if I made one it didn't work so I google and found out I could use MCPc+. So I went and downloaded it and renamed it to the ftb jar like it says,Then when I launch my server it loads on the console then It says something about that MCPc doesn't work with java 8 and that I should download java 7 to make it work. If I downgrade it means that I can have the same amount of ram I have at the moment. I google to find if there was a way around this but I couldn't find anything for a modpack, so what im asking is for someone to find a MCPc version that is 1.6.4 and that will work with java 8 If not then my server will have to lose over 80% of its RAM and that means people will get lower performance and then the other server I'm partnered with will prob cut us out.Please respond as fast as you can if you can help me. I do take other suggestions. Thankyou in advance.-Ghoststeam