[1.4.6] AUS WHITELIST VANILLA (Soon-to-be-FTB) SURVIVAL [PVP. PVE. 2 RULES]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Jarate

Jul 29, 2019
mcbanner.jpg

Rule 1: No hacking.
Rule 2: Do not intentionally offend players. (Give criticism to make them better, not to annoy them!)

Server IP: 103.23.148.216:25665 (For all your copy and pasting needs!)

On a final and conclusive note: I am looking for staff. If you're interested, PM me for the application format. I literally have all day to spare.

Liam Saliba

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Jarate, I just registered because I want to join this server.

IGN: LSProductions
I, LSProductions, swear on my family's life, and my own life that I shall never use third party software on this server.

I'd also like to apply for my two friends who don't have forum accounts.We will not grief or use any clients, we just want to play on a good, close server.
IGN: AquaBells
I, AquaBells, swear on my family's life, and my own life that I shall never use third party software on this server.

IGN: Derpfox656
I, Derpfox656, swear on my family's life, and my own life that I shall never use third party software on this server.

But, yeah. See you soon on your server! And if you wouldn't mind and know more about us, I'd love to be in the staff on this server :)

Although, one question, is Optifine and InvTweaks allowed?

Jarate

Jul 29, 2019
All three accounts have been added to the whitelist. :)
I researched on Optifine and InvTweaks and I am uneasy about them but will accept them until an issue arises about them.

Jarate

Jul 29, 2019
I am not worried about the performance of the server, but how people react.

Tay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: da3littlepigs
I, Tay / da3littlepigs, swear on my family's life, my boyfriend/girlfriend's life, and of course, my own life,: that I shall never use third party software on this server or any other.

Daniel Traicos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AgentDAZ007
I, AgentDAZ007, swear on my family's life, my boyfriend/girlfriend's life, and of course, my own life: I shall never use third party software on this server.

Jarate

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been updated with DireWolf20's pack, minus the following mods:
Portalguns
ComputerCraft
GraviGun
Gravitation Suite (May bring back...)
miscperipherals

How to disable the mods:
1) Download FTB
2) Create your account on the launcher
3) Highlight 'DireWolf20' pack
4) Launch
5) Wait for game to download stuff
6) Close Minecraft and restart FTB launcher
7) Click 'Edit modlist'
8) Find and disable the mods.

Jarate

Jul 29, 2019
The current world has been removed because I spaghettied everything.
Chickenchunks has been removed to make the server run smoothly.