i did a thing. in 1080p :P

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i tried a thing.
eAu2z0h.jpg
actually works pretty well! first time trying this, pretty cool! (peripherals) a acer monitor, unfortunately cant find the correct product page(X213H B if you were wondering the model) some kinda wierd microsoft keyboard i had in a desk.(iirc i bought it 1.5 or 2 years ago) logitech RX650(mah favorite mouse :p it doesn't go all "ergonomic" and for a lefty, that is good.) the usb key for it has seen better days. dropped the laptop once, the usb protector/case thing did its job, i now have a bent-yet-miraculously-working wireless mouse usb key-thing. laptop, i won't even try to find the product page. i upgraded it a bit, here are the specs.(i5 [email protected], GTX 640M, 250gig 840 EVO SSD, 16gig DDR3 ram) here comes the bad part.... a VGA cable ;-; the monitor only supports VGA or DVI(a dual-link one, so thats good) but.... i am just getting into this kind of thing, and i do not have any DVI cables around, so i had to use the VGA cable it was plugged into my dads aging computer with. which means.....
O9fIaD0.png

(not)glorious 1080p. honestly, i am fine with 1080p, but not when its on a 2560x1600p monitor :p i just feel sad about this ;-; but, once i get that dual-link dvi gable, awesomeness will ensue! :D
;-; so much unused power....

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
So is this the computer that you were talking about building in the other thread?
if you look in the first pic, you will see that i just plugged it into my laptop. soooooo, no, not really. i just wanted to test this stuff out before i get that pc done. :D and it works great. just need a dual-link dvi cord....

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
So what i get out of that is that you broke a wall to put your books in it...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm yah what happend to your wall.... My guess either unfinished (not likely), mold/water (more likely), was playing the floor is lava and tripped (very likely)

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: xTordX

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
So what i get out of that is that you broke a wall to put your books in it...
Ummm yah what happend to your wall.... My guess either unfinished (not likely), mold/water (more likely), was playing the floor is lava and tripped (very likely)

unfinished :p bookshelf is going there in a while.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What other league do you know of qaz?