Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
h21F3ACA7

Reactions: buggirlexpres

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Ok sounds good, now we just gotta get the fairy bread and that should be the basic essentials.
I just googled fairy bread..... Good God man, white bread spread with margarine and covered in multi-colored sprinkles.......[DOUBLEPOST=1411105533][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll bring the rum, and the whiskey. Does the group want rum balls (tee-hee), or do we want English toffee?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I just googled fairy bread..... Good God man, white bread spread with margarine and covered in multi-colored sprinkles.......[DOUBLEPOST=1411105533][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll bring the rum, and the whiskey. Does the group want rum balls (tee-hee), or do we want English toffee?
i prefer english toffee, but bring what you want to. :D

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
i prefer english toffee, but bring what you want to. :D
"pouts" everyone prefers the toffee (including myself). But it's manufacture in quantity is often measured in days rather than hours......

FYI-one of my hobbies is cooking and for special occasions I prepare various confections for family, friends, and co-workers. Around the holidays I often produce vast quantities over the space of a couple of weeks. It's best if I not practice such "arts" most of the year.......

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
I just googled fairy bread..... Good God man, white bread spread with margarine and covered in multi-colored sprinkles.......

Haha yeah if you go to any kid's birthday party in Australia there is a 100% probability that there will be fairy bread.
It's just cheap crap that'll keep the kids happy without the parents having to buy more expensive food, I think it's disgusting xD

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Is this a good pan for a party reading though my thought is dafudge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk