Everything Deleted?!

flyguy1207

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I was playing FTB Unleashed and I saved and quit to title and closed the console and launcher and everything. The next time I launched Unleashed the modpack started downloading the modpack which never happens unless you are new.And then everything got deleted like my worlds and setting and stuff. Anyone know how to retrieve my worlds?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I was playing FTB Unleashed and I saved and quit to title and closed the console and launcher and everything. The next time I launched Unleashed the modpack started downloading the modpack which never happens unless you are new.And then everything got deleted like my worlds and setting and stuff. Anyone know how to retrieve my worlds?

do note if you a pack gets updated to a newer version it'll redownload the modpack and sort of reverts it back to default.
with that I mean any mods you added yourself get removed (though their configuration files stay behind) any changes to the configuration files of the mods that are in the pack gets turned back to the pack's default and any enabled/disabled mod also gets reverted to the pack's standard

though this should not delete your world. you could try going to the saves folder to see if the world is there
if the world is there, but it doesn't show ingame, your world most likely got corrupted

flyguy1207

Jul 29, 2019
do note if you a pack gets updated to a newer version it'll redownload the modpack and sort of reverts it back to default.
with that I mean any mods you added yourself get removed (though their configuration files stay behind) any changes to the configuration files of the mods that are in the pack gets turned back to the pack's default and any enabled/disabled mod also gets reverted to the pack's standard

though this should not delete your world. you could try going to the saves folder to see if the world is there
if the world is there, but it doesn't show ingame, your world most likely got corrupted
Oh Ok thanks