Werewolf: Hope+1 Game Thread

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08, can you please tell us who you used seer power on and on what nights, and their results?

N2- Real- Civilian
N3- 016Nojr- Werewolf
N4- chbachman- Bodyguard

I chose quite poorly, except for N3. I couldn't accuse Nojr openly because I knew I would be targeted as a result. Same reason I couldn't defend Real. How about you, Vike? I'd love to hear how you discovered both "werewolves" and cleansed Nojr of guilt in three miraculous nights.

@Qazplm601, are you choosing to believe Vike's word over my own? What have I done to make you suspicious of me?

Reactions: RealSketch

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
N2- Real- Civilian
N3- 016Nojr- Werewolf
N4- chbachman- Bodyguard

I chose quite poorly, except for N3. I couldn't accuse Nojr openly because I knew I would be targeted as a result. Same reason I couldn't defend Real. How about you, Vike? I'd love to hear how you discovered both "werewolves" and cleansed Nojr of guilt in three miraculous nights.

@Qazplm601, are you choosing to believe Vike's word over my own? What have I done to make you suspicious of me?
Night 4? There has only been three nights so far. I see a contradiction. Explain?

Checkmate wolf

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
This is getting really confusing. Neither of the arguments make sense, or are likely. I'm only voting for VikeStep because he seems to think that I'm a wolf. I'm probably just going to go for an anti-smite, in the end.

Reactions: Kill-Joy

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Reactions: Kill-Joy

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Still waiting for Shazam to make some excuse about the 4th night. Although he will probably ask how I got my 3 uses of my seer ability. To which I will just ask again because he will copy what I have said. But then again. It would he quite hard to forget you only had two nights with your power yet you claim you used it over three nights.