I can not throw a Regrowth

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

SDemonGames

Title:
I can not throw a Regrowth
Launcher Version:
V1.4.12
Modpack:
Regrowth
Modpack Version:
V 0.9.1
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hello , when I try to start the Regrowth First time it works but after when I start it a second time it launches Minecraft ( on the start page Mojang ) and then returns to the launcher as FTB should I do to have access Regrowth Thank you for answering me

S

SDemonGames

after what newspaper?
I speak French I use Google Translate . And I do not understand what you talking newspaper . Can you be more clear

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Oh my...
Afficher les registers/bûcher

C'est nommé ”Crash log” ou "crash report".

Aussi: utiliser Google translate mot pour mot.

S

SDemonGames

I found the crash report but I have to do anything with then ? The cancel service ?

S

SDemonGames

I do not understand ;-( I have to go on pastebin.com then what should I do. You know I 'm 12 I'm not expert computer . Everything must explain in detail (I'm sorry to be too annoying )

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
1. Copie le contenu de "crash report".
2. Pâte à pastebin.com.
3. À pastebin.com, nommer le pâte "Crash with regrowth" dans le "Paste Name / Title:" section.
4. Cliquez "Create new paste"
5. Copie le lien du pâte (par example: "http://pastebin.com/Th1A3bfi") et pâte le lien ici.
6. Poster!

Est compris?

S

SDemonGames

Sweet home is 1am so I 'm going to bed if I have to do something tell me and I will do tomorrow

I did what you said but the moderator must still accept it because there is the pastebin link

J

JowTown

i know this post isn't mine but yesterday i posted my problem and still no help and there is no one anywhere with the same problem as i please if anyone can help me that would be great.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Hijacking someone else's thread is quite rude. I did see your issue, but since I never got any modpack to actually launch on that launcher, I have no idea how to save your issue.

Reactions: Padfoote

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I'd say it has something to do with running out of memory while registering/stiching the textures, at least that is what I understand from googling. If you can try allocating more memory to minecraft.

S

SDemonGames

Thank you for your help, but I have one last question how can I increase my RAM ( deleted application? ) And how I can allocate more memory on Minecraft (especially Feed The Beast )

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
It appears he is running a 32 bit system, or at least that is what java says it runs on (I believe there was once a bug that caused 32bit java to always report it was installed on a 32 bit system and I am not sure if that is fixed).
If its only a 32 bit java he needs to install the 64 bit version.
If its a 32 bit os, he is out of luck unless he is able to get a 64 bit os and is able to install it on his computer.

Can someone correctly translate this to French? As I don't know a single French word