Bug Wither Skellys not dropping Skulls (Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 + 20 Mods)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
B

Black Hazor

Hi guys,

Im playing the Infinity Evolved Pack and added like 20 mods into it myself (hope thats not the Problem). Everything works fine...but I have a problem with my Wither Skelly Farm - it just isnt dropping the Skulls. I tried it with the MFR Grinder, the Draconic Grinder, an Autonomous Activator (with a Beaheading Cleaver) with a Draconic Evolution Tier 3 Spawner, the MFR Spawner and with a Tier 5 Soul Shard. I even tried it with an enchanted Diamond Spike and a meele turtle. I let the Grinders and the Activator running like 10+ hours with every configuration but i havent gotten a single Skull. The Spike and the Turtle just dont kill them at all they leave them at half an heart. I looked in all the corresponding configs but couldnt find anything helpful there. Now im really done, cant figure out what is wrong...

Hope Someone can help me

Greetings
Joe

PS: Just fyi when I kill them by hand they drop the Skulls like normal. And sorry for my bad english im not a native speaker.

here is a list of my added mods:
AdvancedMachinesAS-1.7.10
ae2stuff-0.5.0.56-mc1.7.10
Aroma1997Core-1.7.10-1.0.2.16
Aroma1997s-Dimensional-World-1.7.10-1.1.0.1
CookieCore-1.7.10-1.4.0-11
GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.432
Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.432
HardcoreEnderExpansion MC-1.7.10 v1.8.5
IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.5
magicalcrops-4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_3
Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.8.261
MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-8.1.8.261
MekanismTools-1.7.10-8.1.8.261
MFR Compat - Magical Crops v1-2-1
MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.12.432
ModularPowersuits-0.11.0.296
MystNEI-Plugin-1.7.10-02.01.09
Numina-0.4.0.131
practicalities-2.0.0-b2
QuarryPlus-1.7.10-2.1.0
SoulShards-TOW-1.7.10-0.1-RC9-7
SpACore-1.7.10-01.05.12
TSteelworks-1.7.10-1.1.2-19

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That's definitely odd and it doesn't sound like a matter of bad luck. I get wither skulls with my infinity-evolved diamond-spike farm just fine.

If nobody else knows offhand which mod might cancel out wither skulls, you're going to need to consider backing up your world and ripping out mods till you find the culprit.

Fortunately your mod list is manageable. I'd make a creative-world wither skeleton farm that produces skeletons at a crazy rate. Then rip out HALF of the added mods and see if the farm works. If it works, you know one of those 10 mods is problem. Keep doing half the mods until you figure out which one it is, and hopefully its just a simple config fix.

My diamond spikes probably produce a skull in 1/10 kills. Wild guess.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Have you looked into the Magical Crops config? I believe that it has a plant that allows you to get wither skeleton skulls and Magical Crops may disable the drop to make you use that plant

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Magical Crops config has this but its probably not the culprit
Code:
I:"Wither Skeleton Mob Drop Wither Skull, default 1, Max 64, Min 1"=1

B

Black Hazor

I looked throu the Magical Crops configs and there is nothing i can find that disables the drop at all... than i guess i have to rip out mods till i find the bad one as suggested

B

Black Hazor

I:"Wither Skeleton Mob Drop Wither Skull, default 1, Max 64, Min 1"=1

is just for the amount of items u get when craftig with the essence so this is definetly not the problem

B

Black Hazor

Thanks guys i will try Iguana Tweaks than... hopefully it works fine. Im far behind the Tinkers tools so it shouldnt be a Problem for me ;). Hope it works...

Edit: Thanks again now everyhing is fine. Dimond spikes and Turtles kill again and i get my Skulls finally. --- so dont install Iguana tweaks if u wanna farm wither skellys :(

B

Black Hazor

Thanks again now everyhing is fine. Dimond spikes and Turtles kill again and i get my Skulls finally. --- so dont install Iguana tweaks if u wanna farm wither skellys :(

They should really add a config for this...

Reactions: Pyure

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
The reason IguanasTinkerTweaks disables automated mob head harvesting is due to its use of them as tool experience boosters. There is a config that affects this ability, although I'm not at my computer to give an exact copy of the line.

S

Spectical

I know I'm kinda late.. but it's funny that I got 3 mob souls and 0 skulls :V

S

Spectical

The reason IguanasTinkerTweaks disables automated mob head harvesting is due to its use of them as tool experience boosters. There is a config that affects this ability, although I'm not at my computer to give an exact copy of the line.

???can you show me the exact line to disable the config? I'm having problems