Problem Infinity server wont start

rexthecapt

Jul 29, 2019
My FTB Infinity 2.1.3 server wont start. It keep crashing on startup and i havent removed/added any mods or edited any files on the server. I keep getting the same error all the time and i cant find a solution anywhere. here is the error log: https://goo.gl/wBzATp

rexthecapt

Jul 29, 2019
No one is gonna help? C'mon please reply or something. i know that 6 or more people have clicked the link

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a crash log? That is just the full startup log which is rather difficult to sift through to find relevant information.

rexthecapt

Jul 29, 2019
This is what i got when started the server. the folder crash didnt get created. only this startup log. i dont know what is important or not, sorry for the mess

Last edited:

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
"[20:26:58] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded."

Check console for errors. In some cases forge does not log error.

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this matters or is correct at all, but don't you need to remove client-side mods from the server mods?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

rexthecapt

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this matters or is correct at all, but don't you need to remove client-side mods from the server mods?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
You shouldnt have to remove client side mods anymore, forge is working on making it so you can just take all the mods your client is using and turn it into a server.
EDIT: the clientside mods should be disabled automatically

Last edited: