Howdy All!

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Just really started to chat on the forums recently and realized there was an introductions section. I joined quite a wail ago to publish the mod packs through Feed the Beast (the best launcher IMO). I currently am the author of three mod packs: Chrome Prophecies, Dark Moon, and PokeTech.

On top of creating mod packs I like tweaking and playing around with existing mod packs. I'm currently playing with an awesome mod pack InfiTech 2 that Jason on the forums here is the author of. Very well done mod pack if you haven't given it a try and enjoy a challenge.

Other than mod packs I am the main admin from the Aura Fury Gaming Community www.aurafury.com Check us out if your looking for an 18+ FTB community. We have three servers currently: one running Chrome Prophecies, another Dark Moon and our final is running InfiTech 2. Anyone interested feel free to PM me or apply on our website listed earlier.

What do I like to do in Minecraft? Well.....lots lol Im a pretty talented builder (I like to think so anyway lol), love playing through mods, enjoy exploring, and working with others. Would love to find a partner to play Dark Moon or InfiTech 2 with.

As far as hobbies other than Minecraft? Two are pretty obvious from my username: Economics and I am a brony. I enjoy coin collecting, anime, camping, web design, photography, dog showing, home theater equipment/install, spending time with my wife/family and board games

Gato70

Jul 29, 2019
Just really started to chat on the forums recently and realized there was an introductions section. I joined quite a wail ago to publish the mod packs through Feed the Beast (the best launcher IMO). I currently am the author of three mod packs: Chrome Prophecies, Dark Moon, and PokeTech.

On top of creating mod packs I like tweaking and playing around with existing mod packs. I'm currently playing with an awesome mod pack InfiTech 2 that Jason on the forums here is the author of. Very well done mod pack if you haven't given it a try and enjoy a challenge.

Other than mod packs I am the main admin from the Aura Fury Gaming Community www.aurafury.com Check us out if your looking for an 18+ FTB community. We have three servers currently: one running Chrome Prophecies, another Dark Moon and our final is running InfiTech 2. Anyone interested feel free to PM me or apply on our website listed earlier.

What do I like to do in Minecraft? Well.....lots lol Im a pretty talented builder (I like to think so anyway lol), love playing through mods, enjoy exploring, and working with others. Would love to find a partner to play Dark Moon or InfiTech 2 with.

As far as hobbies other than Minecraft? Two are pretty obvious from my username: Economics and I am a brony. I enjoy coin collecting, anime, camping, web design, photography, dog showing, home theater equipment/install, spending time with my wife/family and board games
Hey, uhm, funny question, if I wanted to pm you or something of the like, how would I go about doing that?