Mac OSX crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fang

Jul 29, 2019
I have a mac OSX mountain lion on the newest update. I downloaded the newest version of FTB mod pack and when I click launch it downloads the pack then compleatly shuts down the launcher.

ShedoaShai

Jul 29, 2019
I hate to say this but i have the same issue. MacOSX Mountain Lion and when i launch for the first time it crashes and shuts down the launcher.

Help! Please....lol

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't work for me either. I have the latest java. We'll probably just have to wait for the next update or something.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Just wait for a little. Slow and the guys from the Launcher Dev team know this is a issue and thay are trying to fix any Mac incompatibility's.

SabinD

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a bit of an issue with the V0.3.0. It downloads about 15 MB and also the minecraft jar files (even though I can't find them anywhere but the actual minecraft folder), and then FML runs. The minecraft window opens for a second or two and then just closes. All that is shown is an empty black window. I have the latest version of Java and I am running Mountain Lion 10.8.2.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Try deleting the folder you have set in the options tab and running it again, that worked for me. You have to delete the entire folder since deleting the contents wont delete the .minecraft folder since files beginning with a period on mac are treated as system files and therefore invisible. Updating to 0.3.1 may also fix the issue since they fixed something about updating.

sakers85

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this in another thread as well, but on my Mac (OS X 10.7.5) I followed the Java downgrade procedures on Apple's support site and was able to get Minecraft to load with all FTB Beta v0.3.1 mods loaded (plus i installed Optifine as well)

Link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5559??

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.